Dueling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I just got hit twice while I still had my aim on all headshots, a lvl65 dueling lvl77 adventurer followed by a lvl58 dueling lvl73 soldier 10 mins later, who had my stance almost completely worked out thanks to her friends, and Koed me fairly easily. They come from a town half-way across the map that has gongping listed as their diplomat.

I guess I made some powerful enemies somehow. Now I can spend a couple of days hunting grizzlies and serving in the army in peace.:laugh:

DeletedUser

Total health points- 924 HP No hit

Neo-quick passes out. xiaoluobo wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $10 from Neo-quick.

lol check out the damage a fernando can deal, just 5 hits and lights out.. :eek:hmy: and whats the best bart.. the attacker is a worker..

DeletedUser14596

Duel_001

48586370.png

DeletedUser

64636079.png

Pure builder??? Thats written on the PP! I have over 80 points in aim and more than 40 in dodging... and she in her gear has no dodging skill!

(We are at war thats why I hit everyone I can because I don`t like to be lied at!!! One more reason:mad: )

Nice one amiens! :)

DeletedUser

It's hard to find decent exp targets anymore, but when I do it usually goes pretty well for me :D

55064989.png

DeletedUser

I Dueled a fellow and recived $765 from him. Now he is mad and wont stop attacking me to try and get it back. All i have to say to him is my town thanks him for the new Gunsmith, and he should have put it in a bank.

DeletedUser

Total health points- 924 HP No hit

Neo-quick passes out. xiaoluobo wins the duel, gains 5 experience points and steals $10 from Neo-quick.

lol check out the damage a fernando can deal, just 5 hits and lights out.. :eek:hmy: and whats the best bart.. the attacker is a worker..

I'm a pure con worker, and he has hit me about 5 times any time i'm awake 48h later BAM im K0ed. I got lucky this time, 10hp left XD

DeletedUser

Xiaoluobo is now banned, along with a large portion of the asian empire. Looks like you dont have to worry about him anymore huh saucey?

DeletedUser

Xiaoluobo is now banned, along with a large portion of the asian empire. Looks like you dont have to worry about him anymore huh saucey?

oooh the best news i've heard.. no wonder i wasnt been duelled.. was wondering whatz keeping him ??

DeletedUser

Props to ya for that one. Owned a man who had a buntline *gives another cookie*

DeletedUser

Well I can't compete with that for cash earned, but this duel got me a nice bit of experience;)

92861961.png

Kooboo had his precise buntline equipped? I guess it's true what they say then, it's not the weapon, but how you use it that counts.:D

IMG%5D

Status
Not open for further replies.