Dueling!

DeletedUser

:bandit:ugis1993 is a level 35 now and 54 dueling so i think he put alot of work into being a good dueler

DeletedUser9891

90233751.png

Once again the self important strike. And fail.

I love how he travels to a town 8+ hours away to play cat and mouse.

Shame he seems to be the mouse this time.

KK wins 4 Stari Wins 3. Not bad considering level disparity :)

DeletedUser

There is a funny duel :)

p.s I really respect Bob - he's a nice guy I post the rapport only because it's a Funny and LUCKY duel result - Don't want to make rubish type "see me I won it I won it " as some noobs and kitties do

Enjoy xD

loltiy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15560

I dunno Battlemachine. I've won and lost some duel by one damage point.

DeletedUser

I just started dueling with my melee soldier. 2-3 duels per day is I think is enough to maintain motivation high..
w8Duel.jpg

DeletedUser

schizowicked may have been a higher level but jeelbawas' dueling level is higher.

DeletedUser

So what ?

So what nothing. I was pointing out something to Captain Brackettbird, either read the full thing or don't bother commenting about something I've said.

But let me try and explain it slowly for you okay.
schizowicked challenged jeelbawa
schizowicked has a higher character level then what jeelbawa does.
But jeelbawa has a higher dueling level then schizowicked.
So the duel between the 2 people should be a fair duel considering their dueling levels are only 1 level difference.

DeletedUser10183

There is 2 nice rapports from the last week :)
This is the FOM leader
clap clap
I will not make an analise and blame... all players in the server know which alliance is better and which leader is stronger :)
Have fun all

333334u.jpg

3333ehv.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13388

So what nothing. I was pointing out something to Captain Brackettbird, either read the full thing or don't bother commenting about something I've said.

But let me try and explain it slowly for you okay.
schizowicked challenged jeelbawa
schizowicked has a higher character level then what jeelbawa does.
But jeelbawa has a higher dueling level then schizowicked.
So the duel between the 2 people should be a fair duel considering their dueling levels are only 1 level difference.

You lack of brain man.
That,that the dueling lvl is the same,have nothing to do for "fair duel".
For "fair duel",you have to be same level,not dueling lvl.Cause,then you have same atribute and skill points and it shows,who have used em better.And dont know,can we talk for "fair duel",when someone attack a premium soldier ?