Dueling!

DeletedUser8950

Total health points
- 263 HP

Total health points
- 520 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel and gains 75 experience points. JleXa did not carry any cash and Darknoon5 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 28 HP

Total health points
- 367 HP Darknoon5 wins the duel, gains 106 experience points and steals $7 from aaalexander.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Makaridis
Level 34
Dueling level 54
cavalry_small.png
Duel location

El Reunoville -HBA-
mercenary_small.png
Pug Pug
Level 37
Dueling level 45
Challenger No hit

Strike: Left arm
- 40 HP No hit

Strike: Right shoulder
- 44 HP Strike: Left shoulder
- 31 HP

- 61 HP No hit

- 40 HP No hit

- 50 HP No hit

- 54 HP No hit

- 54 HP No hit

- 56 HP Total health points
- 31 HP

Total health points
- 399 HP Makaridis wins the duel, gains 53 experience points and steals $15 from Pug Pug.

DeletedUser14280

Sigh...
KittenKicker, we all know you're the best dueler in world 8, no need to rub it in.

DeletedUser13388

Sigh...
KittenKicker, we all know you're the best dueler in world 8, no need to rub it in.

Really doubt that he is.He is 9 or 10 in the rankings.I really want to see,when he will attack any soldier same level like him or bigger.But doubt that he will do it :)

DeletedUser13388

look back 3 posts before the one I quoted;)

Stariq was the challenger and he is adventurer and KK is premium soldier.When KK will attack BattleMachine for example or Ryan Perez or some SOLDIER same level as him or bigger ;) Its easy to be the most powerful battle unit with premium and to w8 with your 160 tactics to be attacked :)

DeletedUser

manawe
Level 20
Dueling level 26
iroquois_small.png

Duel location Mountain Dell
iroquois_small.png

fire berry
Level 30
Dueling level 33
Challenger

manawe passes out. fire berry wins the duel, gains 20 experience points and steals $86 from manawe.

I don't understand, how did he duel me, he isn't really close to my level and I've never been able to duel someone 5 levels under my natural level.

DeletedUser14280

It's the formula for dueling EXP.
Help said:
Experience points = (7 * dueling level of the loser) - (5 * Dueling level of the winner) + 5
If you think about it a bit, you'll realise that that means that you can duel a greater range of players as you go up levels.

DeletedUser

If any player regardless of their level is able to gain experience points from you when duelling you, they can duel you!

Both players have to be able to gain experience points from the duel. These are calculated from the duelling level given above by Celxius.

(26 x 7) - (5 x 33) + 5 = 22 XP

182 - 165 + 5 = 22 XP

;) :cool:

DeletedUser

Ah alright, that makes sense. Thanks Celxius and Glenn ZA. This is my first time playing, do you guys have any good tips on point allocation for a soldier range-dueller? I've been distributing points between aim, shooting and dodging only.

DeletedUser14280

I'm a little like that.
If you do a lot of dueling, increase your appearance as well.
If you have to defend against duels all the time, increase your tactics.

In addition, you should distribute a few of your skill points to toughness and reflex.
Those will reduce the damage from any hit you might take.

I actually have terrible dodging, and I've only got a few points in toughness/reflex each.
My technique in dueling is to just stand still and fire!
My shooting is very high, and so is my aim.

DeletedUser14280

Yes, that's true.
I also stand still because apparently it doubles my attack value.
That is very good when my shooting skill is as high as it is.

DeletedUser

Just to clarify since the prior post can be misleading:

Double "attack value" means double aim (+appearance - tactics), not damage.