Duel weapon attacks

DeletedUser

i like the idea. And i think that they are making something like this to go in game already.

DeletedUser

i like the ideas, but what about?

Dynamite: (only as defender)
Fatal destruction: One deadly blow to opponent
Fatal destruction: One deadly blow to yourself

:unsure:<Uhm?)
At least you could be safe without having to sleep all the time during a war.

More specialized tools (instead of weapons) would prevent the constant use of this dynamite!

useful adding?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Clubs
Smack: opponents reflex is reduced by 3% in the duel
Splinters: 5% of the damage you deal in the last four rounds is reduced from your own health

If you were using a club... Why would your opponent need reflex anyway? Lol

:cool:

Diggo11

So looking through your list you're basically enhancing the current weapon bonuses? Sounds good, however they could probably do with some balancing ;)

DeletedUser

What I want these to do is really just liven up dueling and make it more exciting. And it might make weapons like cavalry sabers more popular. And the devs can modify and balance all they want to, these were just my rough ideas :D.

DeletedUser

This Would Make the Game More Appealing, very Practical!!!

th_AAAP.gif

DeletedUser16628

SEASONS GREETINGS,Good idea keep up the good work but if you want to liven things up head over to rebels canyon things will pick up fast real fast and that will give you 48 hours to think up more ideas.

DeletedUser

This idea is awful xD, I did not get the Hernandos Sword to get +25% damage :S.

DeletedUser

Thats why you use your resistance gear to counter it. 25% more doesn't even seem that much anyway, but I'll go ahead and lower it to 20%. Not to mention the fact that the advantage heals you, and that is invaluble when camping out a town or just when dueling.

Why don't you look at the other weapons too?

DeletedUser

Meant recieved damage. As in your opponent does 20% more damage in each hit.

DeletedUser

At the end of the match. So that if you dealt 1000 damage, at the end of the match you would get 15% of that hp back. You wouldn't get it during the fight. Or maybe you could, and at the end of the duel the HP would be added and that would count if you win or lose.

It's up to what the Devs do and think really :).

Diggo11

Why don't you write put the bonuses like the soldier bonus:
"In duels you receive a bonus of 100% to your tactic skill."

An example: Shotguns
Crazy Shells: "In duels you lose 9% of your aim skill."

DeletedUser

I just added a little note at the top to tell everyone that these would only happen in duels. That might help clear up some confusion. I also changed up the bonus for Hernandos's sword a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:

Diggo11

Also could you please edit your first post to include the new idea form? No ideas will be moved into Development Discussions unless they use this format.