Does anyone else regret voting for Barack Obama yet?

DeletedUser

Did you hear the prank call from the radio station who was pretending to be Nicolas Sarkozy? Do you think for one moment that would have happened to Joe Biden, John McCain, or Barack Obama?

That prank call was awesome! :D

Would it have happened to those guys?
I don't know.
That show did pull similar stunts with other politicians in the past from what I read.

DeletedUser

Definitely, they were known for that, but usually with Canadian politicians which I admittedly do not follow.

I just lose all respect for people so gullable, especially when it comes to the potential Vice President of the United States! If Palin were just an average citizen I wouldn't pay no mind but for someone who is looking to lead my country, I expect them to be a bit more... informed?

A link to the prank call for those who have no heard it. :)

DeletedUser

im sure you fit that catagory well

This. This. This.

Doesn't make any sense. You're a child flinging I know what you are, but what am I insults at an adult.

And you wonder why I'm giving you a hard time and not taking anything you say seriously? Do you have this problem in real life? This is just a message board, there's no immediate urgency to respond so you should have a little time to formulate your thoughts, but no, not you.

I'm not implying there's a law which states you have to conduct yourself with any sort of grace but good lord, have some dignity, man.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This. This. This.

Doesn't make any sense. You're a child flinging I know what you are, but what am I insults at an adult.

And you wonder why I'm giving you a hard time and not taking anything you say seriously? Do you have this problem in real life? This is just a message board, there's no immediate urgency to respond so you should have a little time to forumulate your thoughts, but no, not you.

I'm not implying there's a law which states you have to conduct yourself with any sort of grace but good lord, have some dignity, man.

you have had to be on the fourms to know what is going on with John Rose

DeletedUser

I don't doubt for a minute that is your opinion.
Now shut up, and get me my burger and fries.
take this
burger_and_fries_five_guys.jpg
:p:p

DeletedUser

the noob said:
You're a child flinging I know what you are, but what am I insults at an adult.
Gizmo is an adult. Now, lighten up and leave them play in the mud.

DeletedUser8950

I don't doubt for a minute that is your opinion.
Now shut up, and get me my burger and fries.
thumbnail.aspx

Divest, to some John Rose is arrogant and annoying, to others he's a very intelligent man. To me, he's somewhere in the middle:D
I personally preffered Mccain, but as I said in a previous topic, generally every politician just says what will get them into power then doesn't do anything good at all.
And haha, that prank call is pretty funny

DeletedUser

no matter how not so smooth this thread started out it has tried to go back on topic a few times and we should all respect the rules and not spam this thread

DeletedUser

RECORD-this is the first thread to have so much useless posts in so less time LETS CELEBRATE

DeletedUser

So does this thread speak for the content of these forums in general?

I'm beginning to feel this isn't the kind of community I want to be a part of. The idiot to normal person ratio here is getting to be a bit overwhelming.