Dodge City - Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Welcome everyone!

Pls visit us website you can visit it here. Now we focusing on selling items if you want buy somthing cheaper you are in right place!

Buy rules:

How to buy?:
1.Post message to own.sk {in game or safo2100 } and write to him items you want to buy
2.Go to city
3.Accept invitation {only when u are in city}
4.Buy item
5.Donate {take money to town treasury}
6.Leave city
Steps 3-6 u must make in ten minutes

If you are dont donete you will be added to black list

Now we have got general store level 1. There is Donkey its QUEST item ad rise your move speed only for $250 + $75 = %325 and u save $675

if you dont know how to sell items u can watch it here
note for mods: i think its will be beter make tread like World 6 Town Recruitmentonly for market like World 6 Town markets and then this tread move there

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Other worlds have sticky threads to post the items available in your town's stores (except for w2, oddly).

DeletedUser

nice price
i like the deal
what hours the shop is open??? or what is the best time to send a telegram and open trading contract?
ty
;)

DeletedUser

It is a good deal. One thing about your site...West Stats might not appreciate you hotlinking their images.

DeletedUser

That's not a bad idea, but I don't know how well this will be received by the weststats folk.

Besides, someone could come into to asking for a black ragged shirt only to buy Clint's Poncho and you would never know.

DeletedUser

Are you even able to leave a town 10 minutes after you join it? I know you can't boot a newcomer to your town until 24 hours or so have passed.

DeletedUser

That's not a bad idea, but I don't know how well this will be received by the weststats folk.

Besides, someone could come into to asking for a black ragged shirt only to buy Clint's Poncho and you would never know.

know but in moment when we join we can see his money and we had few peoples witch want to buy donkey and they gived more

I hope peoples are fair and we have banlist but now noones there

in slovak server have more towns online shop like this it was safo2100 -s idea

DeletedUser

Are you even able to leave a town 10 minutes after you join it? I know you can't boot a newcomer to your town until 24 hours or so have passed.

its able to leave town but you cant kick him before 24 hours

DeletedUser

There is no time frame for leaving, but joining is a different matter. If you are referring to building your own town/ghost town, then time is not an issue. You can begin building as soon as you leave your current town.

DeletedUser

Now we earnet 400$

Henry III - 100$ {for donkey extra 25$}
jason2130 - 150$ {for donkey extra 75$}
zent - 75$ {for donkey}
silica222 - 75$ {for donkey}

DeletedUser

know but in moment when we join we can see his money and we had few peoples witch want to buy donkey and they gived more

I hope peoples are fair and we have banlist but now noones there

in slovak server have more towns online shop like this it was safo2100 -s idea

It's tough to regulate how much a new player will give you when they purchase items from your town. Best you can do is hunt them down after they leave and exact your revenge along with getting the money you feel he owes you.

DOUBLE CROSS VODKA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser

Well its just not very friendly. Maybe you should get to know the player coming into your town. Maybe they will like your town so much they will want to stay and become a productive member. Are you literally going to sit there with an egg timer when someone accepts an invite to shop? Wow. Just think, they can simply go to the next town and have no fear about being dueled into dust if they should stay for 11 minutes or 3 hours or whatever amount of time. It sounds like a by appointment-only mob owned shop to me.

DeletedUser

Nah! I just don't think he's able to express himself correctly due to his lack of the English language.

DeletedUser

Fix it becaues it says Clint's Poncho is listed under Black Ragged Shoes, and the Black Cap and Brown Ragged shoes are listed as gray caps.
The black bandana is listed as red bandana, fix that as well so people understand.
Also, use free translation.com for whatever language you are used to speaking so that the English comes out right.
And Denisero, I agree with you. This ain't a Mafia game.
Seriously..
(I am in no way shape or form advertising for free translation.com!!!! I just think it'd be better if he used it..)

Status
Not open for further replies.