Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

s1.JPG

s2.JPG

s3.JPG

s4.JPG

DeletedUser

-read second post becaus max alowed images in one post are 4 i must cut it
-i know here ist thread how to sell but i wanted to explain how to sell items for all it 1st post of tread.
-If u have qestions or u dont understant it ask i will glad to make it better or help

Sorry for language bugs now i see few but i think ist readable

DeletedUser

if someone cant figure out how to sell an item, what makes you think they will be able to know to look for a thread on the forum

DeletedUser

Well thank you for trying to be helpful at least. You may want to reduce the pictures down a bit though. They are rather HUGE.

DeletedUser

Well thank you for trying to be helpful at least. You may want to reduce the pictures down a bit though. They are rather HUGE.

Good point i will go now sleep because here is 5:28 and than in 24 houres i try to reduce them

edited:i made it now its ok?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, this is after they were reduced? Denisero must have been very correct. They're still a little bit large to me, giving me a bottom scroll bar at 1024 x 768, but shrinking them by like 5% would probably be silly. Although I do hate bottom scroll bars, which is why I despise MySpace.

DeletedUser8675

Seriously. If they are dumb enough to not know how to sell an item, they won't even know what the forums are, much less how to use them.
I know it's not your intentions to help, and you just want to advertise your town, but still.

Status
Not open for further replies.