Do You want to save 500 on the donkey?

DeletedUser

I claimed to be a dueller? You clearly misunderstood.. I am the donkey seller remember! :D

DeletedUser

No I'm not saying your a dueler... I'm saying find a decent dueler. lol

DeletedUser

What started out as a donkey commercial has now become on who's better.

DeletedUser

There has been many times where I have wanted to buy items from a town other than my own in order to get the discounts. I haven't made a deal, or joined another town, but the option to get something at a significant reduction in cost is always tempting.

If I did not already have a town, I would buy the donkey instead of hunting for a town to join (seems most are closed anyway).

DeletedUser

Thank you PGT96drvr.. That was my only intent from the beginning.. Personally I thought a very sweet deal right around.

DeletedUser

Domination is in desperate need of treasury funds. BUT! We have managed to built our self a general store. :D

Message me if you close to our town (Dead centre in W5).. I will sent you a invite to join the town. You will deposit 250 in our treasury and buy your donkey for another 250. This saving a massive 500 dollars!

Do not attempt to burn us.. My duellers are just as hungry! :D

Regards
Mareloo
Mayor

I could join a town and buy a pony for as much money that your offering :p

DeletedUser

Her fee is just fine..

I will admit that nobody is breaking down the door, demanding to get in.. but 2 donkeys is also nothing to sneeze at.. Well.. Maybe for you.. But not for me. I am very charmed with every sale.

:D

DeletedUser

Only 2..

You must understand.. For a small upstart town it is very difficult to leave a spot open for a prospective buyer. In the long run it will also hurt the town. I don't even want to go into the cost and time of building..

I should have started the thread of with.. This is a limited time offer..

Time will tell..

DeletedUser

I know what the "cost and time" of building is... I am Founder of "Forest Springs" on World 4.(14k points and growing exponentially) and also Founder of "The Golden City" on world 5(3k points and growing quickly). So I do know the time and cost...

DeletedUser

Yes, Redfyre.. I know who you are.. That is why I am saying I dont even want to go into cost and time..

But.. You are most welcome to advertise your town any day here :D

DeletedUser

Only at night.. Dreaming sweet dreams..

The second that happens I will advertise it here first! For sure!

:nowink:

DeletedUser

reply to Mareloo

it's because you're not a member of my town. it's only available to my members. if you want to buy it, then you can ask me "kindly" to invite you in for you to avail it.

here's some proofs.

GS1.jpg

GS2.jpg

and if you still need more proof. My General Store is Level 5. you can check all the available horses we can sell here http://weststats.com/Shops/general/.

anything else madam?