Do You want to save 500 on the donkey?

DeletedUser

Domination is in desperate need of treasury funds. BUT! We have managed to built our self a general store. :D

Message me if you close to our town (Dead centre in W5).. I will sent you a invite to join the town. You will deposit 250 in our treasury and buy your donkey for another 250. This saving a massive 500 dollars!

Do not attempt to burn us.. My duellers are just as hungry! :D

Regards
Mareloo
Mayor

DeletedUser1105

Or, buy the donkey and then just leave, if you don't plan to be a member of a town.

No come backs then.

Or, just make sure you let the dust settle before joining another town, they will have forgot about you soon enough.

;)

DeletedUser

Go Away John! :p This is my advertisement board! ;)

A 1000% money back guarantee is a standard offer if the Donkey die in the first year!

(can they beat that?):p

DeletedUser

Most towns charge what ever the need or feel is fair. This town charge $250. It is not a negotiation. Players are welcome to use this specific offer.. or Not.. Yes?

DeletedUser

Or... they could just mail a town leader of another town... Pretend to be really interested in joining... and buy a donkey then leave... How hard is that to fathom?

DeletedUser

<grinning>

Not hard at all.. But I think most wont risk a whole possie after them! :D

I shall keep a sharp eye out for the critters! :laugh:

DeletedUser

I'm sure the whole "posse" wouldn't really care in the long run. So the player would be perfectly fine. After a while $250 becomes chump change for most towns.

DeletedUser

Very true.. but in the here and now.. This town do care.. Very much.

DeletedUser

I imagine that players are beating down your door for that "great" deal, huh?

DeletedUser

Umm... I was funny? I'm just saying he could risk a few ****ty xp duels to kill you... ;)

DeletedUser

And to think.. All I wanted to do was sell a donkey.. Oh well.. If it will get you permanently of my case.. Sent him to 'risk a few ****ty xp duels to kill' me.. :p

DeletedUser

No... because I'm pretty sure your town is far away and it will be a waste of time.

DeletedUser

You regularly threaten players without checking them out first? Ok then..

WOOT!

DeletedUser

Your level 18... lol... and No I don't sorry... and you have NOTHING but a rusty razor... You think your badass? lol

DeletedUser

Your highest hit in a duel is 13... highest damage total is only 46...
Please find some good duelers. honestly.