Do You Have Everything?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

@Kudram, if this helps: I got both of mine on one of those high-70s or low-80s luck jobs like Peace Negotiations, Robbing Settlers, Ambush, Smuggling, Treasure Hunt. I've never gotten anything even close in value to Pearl Necklace at jobs with 50-something luck and my first Figaro's Razor (which is cheaper than Pearl Necklace, yet the most expensive item I have ever found on low-70s job) came from Selling Guns to Indians.

Tnks for the tips, as soon as possible i'll do routines that contemplates the mid-high luck jobs...

Right now i'm trying to catch Elmyr on this rank... lol

1 Fort Weapon to Go
14 Products

If i'm luck enough i'll get all today... few easy products left... And an invitation on hold to buy the last shop fort weapon...

Horn of a Cow - Tomato - Turkey - Leather - T-Bone-Steak - Fool's Gold - Flour - Bean - Corn - Sickle - Berries - Sugar - Cotton - Reaven Feather
I still have 110 energy left and 4 jobs (1hr or 30min each) on the list...

Wish me luck... ^^

DeletedUser

@Kudram: Anything but the turkey!!!!

¬¬

1 Hour... No Turkey...
1/2 Hour... No Tomato...

You give me bad luck sayin' that... lol...

On brazilian forum everybody says the same 'you wont get any turkey in one hour'... ¬¬

DeletedUser

¬¬

1 Hour... No Turkey...
1/2 Hour... No Tomato...

You give me bad luck sayin' that... lol...

On brazilian forum everybody says the same 'you wont get any turkey in one hour'... ¬¬

I do half hour jobs to find turkeys and other somewhat rare products sometimes. The only time it really went badly was 24 consecutive 30-minute jobs trying to get one dynamite the first time I did The raid.

DeletedUser

I do half hour jobs to find turkeys and other somewhat rare products sometimes. The only time it really went badly was 24 consecutive 30-minute jobs trying to get one dynamite the first time I did The raid.

3hrs.. No turkey at all... 4hs... No horn at all... ¬¬ i'll try 30min routine...

But 12 products to go...

Just complete all buyable fort weapons...

I'm very close to be only 'hostage' to the "drop only items"...

DeletedUser

2dynamite1hour.png

DeletedUser

Can i hate you now ?! lol

Btw... 2 friends got something i believe is very rare... 3 medals on Serving in the Army... And one of them is a Pistol and wasnt with salary premium activated... lol... He is luck...

2 times 30min and no Horn... I give up... 4x 30min from Turkey to see if my bad luck goes away... ¬¬

Noobmic

3hrs.. No turkey at all... 4hs... No horn at all... ¬¬ i'll try 30min routine...

But 12 products to go...

Just complete all buyable fort weapons...

I'm very close to be only 'hostage' to the "drop only items"...

On thanks-giving quest it was a requirement of some turkeys ... I spent almost 4 days to get them with premium on everything. So good luck :)

DeletedUser

Did i already said that i HATE when Elmyr is right ?!

Caçar perus (Hunting Turkeys)

motivation.png
93%
clock.png
30 minutos (minutes)
dollar_bonus.png
$ 4
experience.png
6 pontos de experiência
luck_bonus.png
turkey.png

EDIT: LUCK... Go to lunch... Get of the office... When i came back... 2x 30minutes and 2 Horns... ¬¬

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

EDIT: LUCK... Go to lunch... Get of the office... When i came back... 2x 30minutes and 2 Horns... ¬¬

lol, I was going to be out all day and just had time for an hour job before I went out, so I did one hour of transport ammo to try to get the one dynamite I needed for level 67. That was the one I posted. Then I queued 8 hours of robbing settlers to get my last pocket watch. I found 4, one each in every single 2-hours period! That was a waste of time. :p

DeletedUser

lol, I was going to be out all day and just had time for an hour job before I went out, so I did one hour of transport ammo to try to get the one dynamite I needed for level 67. That was the one I posted. Then I queued 8 hours of robbing settlers to get my last pocket watch. I found 4, one each in every single 2-hours period! That was a waste of time. :p

lol...

Elmyr... 2 Know Drop Products remaining... Sickle (4 hours and NOTHING) and Berries.... I believe that today i'll update my inventory...

And go to the Drop Only itens... ¬¬ I HATE Pearl Necklace...

EDIT: 2 Days - No Sickle... ¬¬

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I can't believe the monkey who started this thread is in 10th place now.

DeletedUser

Screenshot or added to West Stats or it doesn't exist. :p

Whahaha, I was just WAITING for you to say that :razz::razz::razz:

In theory, you already have 100% of all items then, since only the items that you've got count. :p

DeletedUser

This thread has been great for the economy. If the devs want to take some money out of the game, inventory limits are not the way to do it.