Do You Have Everything?

• Thread starter DeletedUser1105
  • Start date

DeletedUser

I've gotten walking sticks on every possible job on various worlds, save robbing trains...where I find a lot of Drake's for some annoying reason.

DeletedUser

Just putting my "others collectors"... Well, they arent real collector, but as far as i dont care about sell/buy itens on this acc... They have some trash items... lol

World1.net - Full Leadership/Tactics
World2.net - Full Constrution
World3.net - Full Jobs
World4.net - Full Shoting/Traps
World5.net - Full Shoting
World6.net - Full Hiding

But my REAL collector is here...

World3.br - Full Jobs
416/472 = 88,13%

\o/

But i still need 8 itens... But now i dont have premium anymore... Maybe i get the Bear... ^^ And the low luck Sleephead itens... ^^

EDIT: Tomorrow i'll have the Deringer... ^^ And going to 417/472 (88,35%)

DeletedUser

I've gotten walking sticks on every possible job on various worlds, save robbing trains...where I find a lot of Drake's for some annoying reason.
Every possible job? I think clarification is in order.

DeletedUser

Havent had the time to check every post to see if this has been posted before but has anyone realised that its impossible to get every item. This is because there are unique items in certain quests, the adventurer's black mountain quest being an example off the top of my head, that can only be gained by handing in other unique quest items therefore meaning that you may not hold both of these items at the same time. I would think there were probably several such instances meaning that the highest percentage that can be gained would be under 99% also add that to the fact that you may only have unique items from one class meaning that all other unique class items and all unique items from those three other quests and i wouldnt imagine that there is more than 90% of items available. Now one last thing which is only theoretical but in the instance of the Hernando's sword quest you must side with Waupee for two previous quests in order to get Hernando's sword at the end of the quest and it is thought that maybe there are other quests fro siding with Maya and John(the sheriff) this would mean that only one of three secret items could be gained by any one account and there may be other instances of this happening in the game in terms of gaining special items through decisions.

DeletedUser

o, so that means you didn't get one on picking sugar cane either?

It was Younger's revolver I found picking sugarcane.

youngers.png

DeletedUser20647

hmm, looks very suspicious... $18 on picking sugar cane? Come on Elmyr, who are you trying to fool here?