Dinosaurs and Relics in need of an update?

Do you think that the premium option "Placate Shaman" should be added to world one?

• Yes, I'm tired of having to wait for the shaman to come down on its own

Votes: 28 30.8%
  • No, it would defeat the purpose of keeping world one classic

Votes: 59 64.8%
  • I can see positive and negative sides to this (explain in post)

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • I have a different opinion that I will explain in a post.

Votes: 2 2.2%

• Total voters

DeletedUser

No. World 1 is classic premium, and I like at least one world where I can escape the Golden Guns.

DeletedUser

I voted yes and no....at first thought i loved the idea, even sent derek a message, lol, but when i got here i realized that this is the very last world of its kind with no distractions and no means of an 'easy solution' that can be bought out with nuggets. it is a 100% major pain in the @$$ to reskill but honestly that makes the things you want to reskill too that much more meaningful. the GG is getting to be as common as walking sticks which is ruining the bonus of attaining one. there are few things left sacred in the game that make new players appreciate what they have and every single one of those is in world one... i wont change my love of world one if the shaman does or does not go in so i have my say :)

but i wouldnt say no to maybe 1 special guest appearance for it ;) :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

W1 is the only one with any diginity, all the others are now owned by freaks with big credit cards.

Deleted User - 819397

I don't play this world, but I've been considering it for a while (and if the forums get reshuffled and I'm no longer the mod for this forum I may do just that) and I have to say the reason it appeals to me so much is the fact that it's classic premium. I joined up back when...I think world 9 was new, and all worlds were classic premium. While I understand the reasoning for adding more features, I haven't used any of them once, not even placate shaman. Beyond this I think that world one should be kept classic since it's the oldest world and on top of that it's a reminder of how the west started. We shouldn't lose our roots.

(sorry for rambling...I'm tired hehe...)

DeletedUser

Nope, I think World 1 should stay classic, earn things the old fashion way INCLUDING letting the shaman prices go down on their own. If you want lower prices, don't try and re skill every other day. So I vote a resounding NO

DeletedUser

can we just please leave world 1 as it is,if you want the mess there's another 13 worlds to do it on

DeletedUser14006

article-1221388-04244A1B0000044D-339_634x338.jpg

DeletedUser

I voted no.We need a classic world.
Also if we make this one similar to w2-11 people will leave those worlds
and join this one as it is more active.

DeletedUser

I voted no.We need a classic world.
Also if we make this one similar to w2-11 people will leave those worlds
and join this one as it is more active.

I think you mean w2-w10. w1 is NOT more active than w11. I don't know of anyone on both who cares more about w1 than w11 and I know a lot of people on both. w11 is A LOT of people's main world, including people like myself who have been playing a while. You sound like w1 has ALWAYS been different. It hasn't been that long since expanded premium was brought to w2-w10.

I've decided to go with keeping w1 classic, just because one world should be. The only other option would be to make a new world that's classic from the beginning and remains that way, but I think new worlds are probably too lucrative, with a lot of people buying nuggets in the excitement, but I could be wrong.

It doesn't matter how many people on w1 want expanded premium, they can play on other worlds. For people who don't want anything to do with the new premiums, their only option is w1. If w1 goes expanded, their only option left is to quit.

But at least give us "halve waytime" on w1!

DeletedUser

Other: My vote would be to get rid of the shaman. I never liked the ability to change your character. Build something and play it. you don't get to reset your skills and traits in Real Life every time you get an itch in your pants to chage your career.

I can change my mind and enter a new field but I do not forget what I knew before. Its meta gaming crap.

DeletedUser

Other: My vote would be to get rid of the shaman. I never liked the ability to change your character. Build something and play it. you don't get to reset your skills and traits in Real Life every time you get an itch in your pants to chage your career.

I can change my mind and enter a new field but I do not forget what I knew before. Its meta gaming crap.

It's not even just that it's unrealistic, but your skills should give your character some sense of identity, and that's completely gone now.

DeletedUser1121

It doesn't matter how many people on w1 want expanded premium, they can play on other worlds. For people who don't want anything to do with the new premiums, their only option is w1. If w1 goes expanded, their only option left is to quit.

This is one of the best arguments so far. And i don't think any of the voters who want new premium can find an argument that would change anything about this.

DeletedUser16008

Awww come on Del & Realm not you guys as well :(

Gotta say it's the only one left on the original system leave it for exactly the same reason as Elmyr has given.

If you introduce shaman the whole personality of the place will go along with the magic...You should be proud of W1 it created legends and its a taste of the real old west ( so to speak )

Yea im there somewhere under an alias ( im a wanted man yknow ) and I love its classic.

DeletedUser14006

But my urge to respec to beat some of the bad guys who at the moment are beyond my reach is far greater than my desire to keep world one classic... placate shaman!!... placate shaman!!!... placate shaman!!!! :)

DeletedUser1121

Spoken like a true politician there Derek. Personal benefits should prevail against the will of the majority any time :)

DeletedUser14006

Exactly Desi, all dinosaurs should have their brains wiped in the interest of the bigger priority here: ME!

But seriously lol, that is part of why we need it to make the world a lot more interesting as well as folk who want to spec up for other things: questing, dueling, fort fighting..........

DeletedUser563

Dont understand why you claim people will quit. So you waste all your effort in the game and quit because they change one aspect. More people are probably quiting or going on permanent vacation because there is no placate shaman and 2 hour vs 1 hour jobs. There is 30000 players on arizona and 15000 on world 1. The numbers speak for themselves.

Lets put the vote also in perspective 49 /15000 say no 23 /15000 say yes. 0. 32% NO 0.15% YES. In tribal wars there was always surveys in game. Given that the decision was taken without consulting 1 player an in game, start up, pop-up survey would have been more appropriate.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

If you ignore dueling skills, you can complete every quest then respec once easy. You just have to get that first respec right.