Degeneration RPG

DeletedUser

Bob: This is ridiculous the bullets are bouncin' off of 'em. Fairfax: Hey we have steel toes, lets go gangbeat it. Bob: Yeah let's go it been awhile since I gangbeat someone.

DeletedUser13682

"John, there's a message requesting you return to the base. Reason: Pick an unknown up." John pondered that for a moment. "Ok. Go back, and get him." HAL flew the ship back to the place, and sent out this message. "If you want to come with us, get on now. We will leave in a couple minutes."

DeletedUser

This situation has collapsed, scan the planet for distress signals and human life signs, we will wait to see what the scientists have to say.

DeletedUser

.....OCC: This game has flown WAY off track. I can't even figure out what to do, since this game is so crazy now. I hereby quit from this game because the entire plot/story has been ruined.

DeletedUser13682

(Come on now James, I need your help! HAL and John can't do everything, even though he is more powerful than the iconic HAL 9000 from Arthur Clarke's books and the movies 2001 A Space Odyssey and 2010.)

DeletedUser

OCC: Nope.If this story is remade and fixed (and certain people don't kill the plot) I'll come back. So pull off a Johann and do a Reaatempt people.

DeletedUser13682

(I'd do it, but it's not my thread, so Dante, decide where we need to restart.)

DeletedUser

Sorry, I really didn't mean to ruin it, now I feel bad, maybe we could choose a point to restart from? Otherwise: We're losing power!! What!! That thing is drawing our fleet in and the Martians have us SORROUNDED!! What are their numbers? Uncountable, FFLS Milarky destroyed, all support vessels lost, FFLS Duginkirk overwhelmed and destroyed, FFLS Lorraine Neutralized,....all ships destroyed, the Iowa is the last one left.. LOOK the Genesis creature appears to have finally died, the Martians have lost 60% of their force, they will never conquer earth. It is too late they are heading straight for the ship, The FFLS Iowa's rear guns have been destroyed. My god this is the end isn't it? For 40 proud years I have served in the Legion, now it all ends above some burnt up rock with us battling a Martian Invasion Force.... 75% DAMAGE!! We can't take much more!! Than this is it, get me the intercom... Crew of the Iowa thankyou for your serrvice to earth we've almost halted the Martians I'm afraid it now will all end, we have saved earth for now.... Thankyou... (intercom off) Sir 95% damage this is it. These Martians think we can't hurt'em, well we're all going to die, did you know that the Iowa is powered by an extremely powerful Nuclear Reactor? It will kill everything in this planet's atmosphere and on the ground when it explodes, these Martian bleeps won't see it coming.. Final message: This is the FFLS Iowa we are about to die, do not attempt to aid us, but remember thanks to us the Earth will last much longer.. Thankyou and Goodnight. (message off) And now for the final act. (opens up cover on large red button and presses it) Goodbye... (the ship explodes completely destroying the martians and genesis and killing all life on planet, when the dust clears there is but ashes floating in space.) Once again sorry for complications I cause.. I won't do it again if you restart.

DeletedUser

(Ok, there is no martians. Just act as if there were no aliens because they seem to be ruining the plot. James, I think you mentioned earlier that there was a extinct race on mars. That can be kept. And lafittejean, you can't end the story like that unless the genesis I'm fighting inside the facility is still alive. This story isn't over yet. And you killed the really giant creature that was growing. As for me, I'm still trying to reach the landing bay to get out of here. If anyone would like to come inside the facility to help me, be my guest.)

DeletedUser

(Well ignoring the last two or five posts of mine.) Hurrah the artillery has done it, the Genesis lies dead, so Sir, shall we commence bombarding the facility!!! No, let's get in there that monstrosity we could fight at a distance but I think that thing is still alive and we should personally kill so have half the men on guard at the exterior and the rest of us can split up and start searching. Radio Man contact all troops and get them around the facility and then we'll go in at three squads at a time and that will be a group alright. Yes Sir.

DeletedUser

(I think we should just pull a Johann and reattempt this. Just restart.)

DeletedUser

Let me see if I can do that. It was abxy select start. There we go, that should do it.

DeletedUser

(I don't think I need to post the descreption of the story again, I think everyone knows it. And this time, try not to escape so quickly. After the infection, the point of the story is trying to get out of the facility. And if you are going to keep your characters, no need to post your bio and what not.)

It was a regular day in the facility. Not much going on really. I was in the mess hall, enjoying my lunch. We had never actually had a major clean up before. Mostly small stuff, like a little spill or somethin. I wasn't expecting much today, but who knows, anything can happen.