Dear Santa

DeletedUser

hey Santa remember me? when I was young I put a bear trap in the fire place under the ash, when I woke up, it was tripped. How'd that feel? not bringing me my presents that year probably was a bad idea.

DeletedUser

Oh, Santa doesn't deliver the presents. His worker elves do all the actual work.
(chuckles)
I worked with that guy. He had to have his foot replaced. :razz:

DeletedUser

Oh, crap. The Halloweenies have almost overrun one of our comms towers, so I won't be able to communicate for a while.

DeletedUser

They're trying to steal our Spoch! Their primary energy source (which is, in fact, the energy used in Monsters, Inc.; the writers stole the idea) isn't as powerful as Spoch.

But, we won the battle :) Thank god for the 298th Armoured Sleigh Platoon.

DeletedUser

"Secret Santas" are, in the North Pole Confederacy, businesses that illegally harvest Spoch. They could be compared to oil smugglers.

DeletedUser14280

Dear Santa,
What's the "Hallowed Attack Carrier Pumpkin Knight"?
I heard it mentioned on one of those tacky Halloweenie propaganda shows.

DeletedUser

OMG. The HAC Pumpkin Knight?

It's the most famous Halloweenite battleship in all of history!

During World War V (our World War V, not your World War V) the HAC Pumpkin Knight and a few smaller cruisers engaged the Easterian Navy. Over the course of nine days the Halloweenies destroyed the entire fleet and then razed several cities, crushing the Easterite Empire.

DeletedUser

You confused me with santa? I shouldnt use red clothes...

No Fentom, that was both of us. Well, I'm not Santa, and it wasn't Santa doing the robbing, but it was one of his elves. We had the elf guillotined for breaking the law.

DeletedUser

No Fentom, that was both of us. Well, I'm not Santa, and it wasn't Santa doing the robbing, but it was one of his elves. We had the elf guillotined for breaking the law.

guillotined? I thought Santa would use a more whimsical type of execution like impalement with candy canes.

DeletedUser

Santa doesn't manage executions. The local law enforcement does.

DeletedUser14280

Dear Santa,
Who manages your postal service, and how do you deal with having next to no letters until the Christmas season, when you get flooded with wishlists?