Dear Santa

DeletedUser

This is a thread where you can ask Santa Clause all of your questions.

DeletedUser

just in time for January. only 355 days left until Christmas, best be makin'n your list

DeletedUser14280

Nah, that's not it.
Santa's off duty now, he won't be back on until October, so he can answer questions about last year's christmas and toy trends and etcetera.

Dear Santa, are you an equal opportunities employer?
That is, as well as employing elves to make toys, do you employ dwarves, ogres and talking dogs? Do you pay your reindeer in money or food and board?

DeletedUser8627

That is, as well as employing elves to make toys, do you employ dwarves, ogres and talking dogs? Do you pay your reindeer in money or food and board?

Dear Celxius,

I'm glad you brought this up.

Amonst others, Snow White got the the dwarves before me, Shrek is not too good looking and we cannot scare the children now can we?

Talking dogs? Your parents must have been on some narcotic when having you.

My reindeer I have a special boarding plan for, as you know I stay at the north pole. I freeze my reindeer during the year and use them as couches for my guests. You see that there are more useful things than to jsut using them as a means of transport.

Regards,
Santa

:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8627

Dear Santa

WHERE IS THE PORSCHE I WANTED FOR CHRISTMAS

Dear HeftySmurf,

Since when did smurfs drive vehicles?

Better yet, this year Ill give you a bigger and better ban hammer. One that is lighter and holds more valour.

Regards,
Santa

DeletedUser

Dear Santa,

Why did you get stuck in my chimney?

Yours truly,
DT

DeletedUser8627

Dear Dark Terror,

Unfortunately I get fed milk and cookies by many people and only get exercise only once a year. :(

Regards,
Santa

DeletedUser

Dear Santa

you'll have to come in other way next year, because we covered the chimney so bats won't enter in the house any more

Find another way to enter

DeletedUser8627

Dear fentom,

I'm not that way inclined. I don't come in from the backdoor.

Regards,
Santa

Dear Dark Terror,

So don't the tooth fairy but I bet you put your baby teeth in a shoe under the bed to get some money.

If the tooth fairy is your mom putting money in the shoe then I'm happy to inform you I'm your father.

Why else would they call me father Christmas?

Love,
Santa

Dear scurge of the west,

The transportation security administrator officer actually brings me to a story which I remember clearly.

His name was Elmyr, he still asked me how much stuff I could carry in my red bag and I looked into his eyes and said "This bag does not have an inventory limit". He took a bow and let me through.

Regards,
Santa

DeletedUser

Dear Santa,

1. Tooth fairy doesn't exist either.
2. You triple-posted. :p
3. I also believe in inventory limits. :)

DeletedUser8627

Dear Santa,

1. Tooth fairy doesn't exist either.
2. You triple-posted. :p
3. I also believe in inventory limits. :)

Dear Dark Terror,

1. Apparenty I don't either yet you enjoy my presents each year.

2. Joys of posting from a cellphone.

3. I think we are the only two on this forum who does. Here, have some eggnog... Cheers.

Regards,
Santa

DeletedUser

Dear Santa,

1. I post from a Wii.
2. My parents gave me presents, same as on birthdays. :p
3. Thanks for the eggnog!

Ever yours,
DT

DeletedUser

Dear Santa

Have you considered transferring your shop to a nuclear submarine now that the ice caps are melting, you could deliver toys on a Trident ICBM, it is a more efficient way of doing operations in the North Pole? how do you get raw materials at the North Pole without shipping them in ,that sounds like a logistical challenge, do you get your stuff shipped out of Siberia or the Canadian Yukon? Where do you get elves? What is the attrition rate of your elves to polar bear related incidents?

DeletedUser

Nah, that's not it.
Santa's off duty now, he won't be back on until October, so he can answer questions about last year's christmas and toy trends and etcetera.

Santa's answer:

Well, first I must explain my business.

I am a CEO who delivers toys to the little boys and girls only because the Spirit of Christmas (Spoch, if you prefer) can be used as an energy source for the elves.

Oh, and to any little kids, this is just a joke. Santa Clause really just does it out of the bottom of his heart.

"Where is my Porsche?"
Little kids release much more Spoch. It is more cost efficient to deliver presents to only children, and not adults. But if you wish, you can gather your own Spoch and send it to me for a free Porsche.

Dark Terror, I am glad that you appreciate our business agreement.

Scurge of the West.... global warming is fake. In fact, the polar bears are thriving so well that they keep eating my workers.

The Tooth Fairy is a bandit elf who yanks out children's teeth to fashion into furniture, like the skulls in Bone Church.

DeletedUser

Santa's answer:

Well, first I must explain my business.

I am a CEO who delivers toys to the little boys and girls only because the Spirit of Christmas (Spoch, if you prefer) can be used as an energy source for the elves.

Oh, and to any little kids, this is just a joke. Santa Clause really just does it out of the bottom of his heart.

"Where is my Porsche?"
Little kids release much more Spoch. It is more cost efficient to deliver presents to only children, and not adults. But if you wish, you can gather your own Spoch and send it to me for a free Porsche.

Dark Terror, I am glad that you appreciate our business agreement.

Scurge of the West.... global warming is fake. In fact, the polar bears are thriving so well that they keep eating my workers.

The Tooth Fairy is a bandit elf who yanks out children's teeth to fashion into furniture, like the skulls in Bone Church.

know what is also fake? kids on the internet, there all cops, so you probably don't need to say you were kidding about Santa, the detectives know the truth about Santa

DeletedUser14280

Dear Santa's Stand In,
Do you share the information collected through your worldwide intelligence network with security agencies?

DeletedUser

Dear Celxius,

As it so happens to turn out, I am an elf. I'm Santa Clause (well, up in the North Pole Alliance (NPA) we call him Mister Kringle)'s secretary.

Anyways, there is no worldwide intelligence network. However, the NPA's government does have their own. We currently are at war with the Halloween Confederacy. The dang ghouls want to steal our Spoch.

(allusion to the "Nightmare Before Christmas")