Resolved Dancer's Set questions

DeletedUser

If i go grave robbing (yay..nice. NOT. LoL!) the "luck" value is 1668-5006. So is that a good option?

Yes, it's a good option. The only problem is that it could take you a long time to find it, and grave robber is not my favorite job because it gives no XP or cash, so if you don't get an item, you wasted an hour. If you have jobs like chasing bandits where you can get a $4200 drop, they would be a much better choice.

DeletedUser

Yes, it's a good option. The only problem is that it could take you a long time to find it, and grave robber is not my favorite job because it gives no XP or cash, so if you don't get an item, you wasted an hour. If you have jobs like chasing bandits where you can get a $4200 drop, they would be a much better choice.

Thank you very much for the help. I try to avoid buying stuff from the market because i have lost LOTS of $$$ because people cheat there. And well, "luckily" we don't have that belt in the market here. :)

DeletedUser

Ok, getting a bit annoyed here..i still haven't found the belt and i've chased bandits and done some grave robbing etc. Please someone tell me what i have to do to get the belt!?

DeletedUser2708

Like any other item that can be found on a job, all you can do is keep working at jobs that have the right value range; the rest is just a matter of luck. With the possible exception of some items required as quest drops, the only way to get a specific item is to work a job with the right value range, and then accept the fact that from then on it is just a matter of luck, because no items are tied to specific jobs as drops.

DeletedUser

I hope I didn't give you the impression it would be easy. It's hard to find specific items just by looking. I've found 4 Al Swearengen's eagle belts (same value as Adah's) on ambush stage on one world, but that's over 1000+ hours.

DeletedUser

Ok, getting a bit annoyed here..i still haven't found the belt and i've chased bandits and done some grave robbing etc. Please someone tell me what i have to do to get the belt!?

I've been looking for a teddy bear at numerous jobs (with the right value) ever since the sleepy head set has been put in, but I am yet to find one (I purchased one instead). So it might take 1 year, 1 month or 1 day of search. Is all about luck. Keep at it, is not easy and nobody said it is going to be easy. Keep your work motivation up and don't stop hoping.

DeletedUser

I won't give up. I wasn't raised to be a quitter. :)
It's just SO annoying to hunt for the item because it is the ONLY item i have left missing from the dancer's set and i need those bonus points so i can finally finish those two quests i've had waiting for me like a YEAR. LOL!

DeletedUser

Worst case, you can buy it on the market. I don't think it will cost quite as much as Al Swearengen's, but I'd still guess around $100k.

DeletedUser

Worst case, you can buy it on the market. I don't think it will cost quite as much as Al Swearengen's, but I'd still guess around $100k.

I'm in world 11 and i haven't found it in any of the markets here. :(

DeletedUser12414

The last 2 that I need now are the pearl choker and the belt. Reading from previous posts, I guess it will take me time to complete the set boooo!

The pearl choker I'm buying from the market but I'm still haggling. lol.

DeletedUser

So I am not the only one looking on the market every few hours

:D No, you most definitely are NOT the only one. It is so annoying, the belt is the only item i need to complete my dancer's set! :mad:

SOMEONE IS SELLING THE BELT IN THE MARKET! (world 11)
If you have 200 000 you can buy it immediately. :)

Last edited by a moderator: