Resolved Dancer's Set questions

DeletedUser

I tried seraching first, but never got an official answer to my question, which is, where on earth do you get the Pearl Choker? Also, I saw something about an umbrella too? Is that still around for the set or not--if so, what jobs do you find that as a drop? Thanks for the help! :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pearl choker - you can get from high luck jobs as a random drop.
Umbrella? Never heard of that one.

DeletedUser

The pearl choker unfortunately can't be bought. It's selling value is $1000, so without premium I would say you can find it at ambush stagecoach, bounty hunter, grave robber, with higher income premium probably peace negotiations also.
The umbrella is just an idea, proposition, so far. It is taken in consideration by the game developers and it is possible that we will have it soon, but is nothing certain.
As the gentleman's set has the walking stick with the charisma bonus (giving male an advantage of 2 AP females can't get), the dancer's set might have as product the umbrella with a bonus that could be worn all the time. We shall see what will be! I want that umbrella too. And the choker (still didn't find one, but found 2 walking sticks) ...

DeletedUser

pearl choker!!

I have just found the pearl choker it buys for $1800 & sells for $900.
The job i was doing when found is transporting ammunition.
It is part of the Dance Set. It has 9 trading--8 leadership--6 setting traps &
+1 charisma. requires level 43 and of course is require character to be female. I am just going to sell it i am male character could not use it ya know.
I hope this info helps you out. I would suggest trying transport ammo ok. I prayed before i did job.

friend==goodboots:indian:

DeletedUser22685

Any job with a max value for possible drops of over $900 can find the Pearl Choker :dry:

DeletedUser12414

where these instead? I checked the market and can't find any. Any suggestions?:)

Kudrams parasol
Petticoat
Ada Isaacs Menkens belt

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Kudrams Parasol - quest reward / job drop
Petticoat - traveling merchant / new town tailor / job drop
Adah Isaacs Menkens Belt - job drop

They are all auctionable on the market, but it does not mean that will always be someone selling one. The market is for a world's players to sell their stuff. If no player has a petticoat to sell, you won't see any on the market.

Slygoxx

That only applies to the petticoat, and not many tailors will have them yet.

He edited it, he initially asked for the high heels :p

And indeed, not many tailors will have it. It requires tailor level 8 btw.

DeletedUser

Anyone know if Adah Isaacs Menkens Belt has been found yet on any world?

DeletedUser

About the belt...

I'm in World 11 ..no one is selling the Adah Isaacs Menkens Belt here. I saw someone telling that i can get one as a job drop. What kind of job? I mean does it matter if i go picking beans or robbing people..i still have equal chances to get the belt? Or do i have to do a certain type of job to get the belt? It's the only one i have left missing from my dancer's set.

Thank you for the reply.

DeletedUser

You need to do a job where you can find stuff with a value of 4235.

Hah, i know this is a stupid question..but does the value have to be exactly 4235 ..or can it be over that? If i go grave robbing (yay..nice. NOT. LoL!) the "luck" value is 1668-5006. So is that a good option?