Creek's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

THere well could be families but some ppl maybe paranoid as creek is a common name in a town out west. Its when they never attack each other then......

actually it really isn't. It really really really isn't. Get lost tool. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

2v0jsqh.jpg

This is Hightower's next town, I am certain of it

I'll keep the two girls, I think the boys would be better for the sausagefest in the middle of the world.

DeletedUser

Katie Holmes is not nearly talented enough or good looking enough to be a celebrity...

DeletedUser

Hey Anji, ugly timeless ******* :p

and by ugly you mean extremly handsome and by ******* you mean darlign ?

how ya been MasterFire ? you playing this game ? if so join a town so I can shoot you please. Mucho <3 Anji

DeletedUser

is there a pic for everything? :p

yes-sign.jpg

Anyhow, I'd like to add that the monicer of "etc"+Creek is an extremely common geographical naming habituation. Why? Because a vast majority of geographical namings either come from their local geography's influence or their founder. Seeing as how there's thousands of rivers, and thus hundreds of thousands of creeks, brookes, streams, etc, you're gonna find a lot of names like these...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

in tribal wars familly tribes usually co-exist in the same K

Not necessarily. If you'd seen early worlds you'd know better than to say that.

War Lord family: spread out throughout the world
TW family (w2): spread out throughout the world
Aten family
Cult family

Any decent family is spread out over a large distance. Plus, those Creek towns are only one continent apart.

Finally, I want to say that the Creek were a group of Native Americans. They certainly lived in multiple towns so perhaps that is the true meaning of the word "Creek" in the town names.

DeletedUser

Fool, i came up with Creek Creek first.

i want appreciation goddamit !!?! :D

DeletedUser

Argh! Oh no! I just found another family!

And another one!

Man ally..looks like families pop up everywhere.

I think we oughta change our name to Blue Brook, and then have everyone around us change their name to..to be an official family.. we could have Beige Brook, Brown Brook, Red Brook, Yellow Brook...man the list goes on..

DeletedUser

I think we oughta change our name to Blue Brook, and then have everyone around us change their name to..to be an official family.. we could have Beige Brook, Brown Brook, Red Brook, Yellow Brook...man the list goes on..

yellow brook, sounds like a telephone directory.

DeletedUser

Carebear Creek? I like the sound of that, we'll have to send that down to the family town. :eek:

DeletedUser

But... but... the City family is bigger! :confused: Therefore we should join them to further dominate the West!
Or we could be Coldstream. Our academy town would be Hotstream and our 3rd branch could be Warmstream. We'd be like a watered down version of the three bears. :cool:

@HT: The high street would be called Yellow Brook Road. How cool is that?:D

DeletedUser

*Allyboo fires the gun that is rather conveniently pointed at HT's name.

DeletedUser

It seems as if you've started yet another family tribe: Aidswater Creek.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.