Cowboys From Hell - Reserve your spot.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: =sk= hot
Character Level (XP/XP): lvl 2 (will be lvl 3 later)
Current Residency: looking...
Previous Residency: I'm new at this game, but a quick learner and very active (I'm online 12 - 15 hrs a day)
Accumulated Contributions: na
Cash/Bank Account: 50 cash
Highest Attribute: im very active
1st Highest Skill: still starting
2nd Highest Skill:
3rd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build: na
Declared Intentions: im a pure dueler
Personal Requirements/Requests: na

Removed for as you're just a Hopper.

DeletedUser

Listen up.. for those of you that are on the list.. here is my Game plan, You guys/gals start walking to the square that is, 5th from the Right, 2nd one from the bottom up. And i will start walking to a hotel. Later on tonight i will begin to have the town founded so please be patient and don't Click on other towns asking for a invite.

DeletedUser

Oke, will start walking as soon as I finish working. Thanks for accepting

DeletedUser

Ok,,I feel like a dumb dumb. Where is this town? And is all I do is send an application in this forum? Sorry, I just started today, I am walking towards a town called Hidden right now, I thought I had to do that to find a place to sleep, and it was 3 hours from where I started.

DeletedUser

It hasnt been built yet, im 40 energy from it. im going to place it in the 5th Square from the left, and 2nd Square from the Bottom. If you need to rest go for it,, but if you're placed all the way to the East which is most likely. Then it will be a 10 hr walk. And yes a application in the format as stated on the first page would be more than appreciated. If you need anymore help thats what we're here for.

DeletedUser

UPDATE: In the Process of laying down the foundation, 6hrs left, i presume that it will be up and running at 3pm Eastern Standard Time. Thank you for you patience and co-operation.

DeletedUser

I am close by just working on my experience so I can get my constructionpoints up as fast as possible. When you have room for me, just let me know.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Jack Handey
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 2
Current Residency: Homeless & looking.
Previous Residency: None.
Accumulated Contributions: n/a
Cash/Bank Account: <$100
Highest Attribute: Strength.
1st Highest Skill: Construction.
2nd Highest Skill: Vigor.
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness/stamina
Intended Character Build: Pure Builder
Declared Intentions: 100% loyalty - online 16 hours/day
Personal Requirements/Requests: Highly ambitious town

DeletedUser

lol.. you're the 50th person to apply.. :p ill try to get you in asap

DeletedUser

Aren't you moving a bit slow??

Your town was planned well before the towns started to get created, I thought your town was going to be one of the best, but I guess you were not that good...

DeletedUser

See that's where you are wrong, i dont have a premium account and i moved to the middle of the map without thinking so i had to wait a FULL day to get created. That one day that i didnt do anything... 8 towns were created. i was one of the first 15 though, and yes we are good.

Just getting situated and Construction plans in order

Half way to level 3 already.

DeletedUser

i was one of the first 15 though

Are you sure about that? Because Middleton was one of the first 17 founded (I was asleep when it finished, so I'm not quite sure what number we were) and I don't remember seeing CFH pop up on the map until AFTER we were founded.

But no, for a mid map town, his town is not behind at all. It takes more time and effort to found and start off when you don't take the easy road of founding in the very east.

DeletedUser

I've divided the Constructioners (all pure) up into Groups to construct certain things and since we opened we are doing pretty good, almost 1000 points. Daija is right , i did not take the easy road like the #1 town = Alcatraz. if i had hmm i wonder who might be in top 5 along with Daija's town. Daija the day i noticed ur town, i had all the money, and 3 energy, so instead of going all the way back to the east to rest i just sat around like a log and waited it out. the day after i built the town. so it just might have been one of the first 25, sorry 15-25. same thing ;P