Cowboys From Hell - Reserve your spot.

DeletedUser

Hi i am Triage. and trying to move as fast as i possibly can on Creating a town, I will become a Builder class .. Need Adventurers and Duelers. I am Currently residing in a town called Gold Rush Bend on World 5. and im the Treasurer there, I think i would be a great leader i am one of the Counsilors, we're rank 24+ on all worlds actually. Plz post an application here if you would like to join.

Will only have a few rules as i would like to Keep a good strong town, Trying not to make too many enemies as ive seen how that turns out.

Duelers and Soldiers -
Troops are required to submit a summary of their duels during the week. Weekly troops reports are due in each week between Sunday and Tuesday only. More information on this will be provided in each name topic of our Troops in the new Weekly Troops Reports section.

Do NOT submit individual duel results, these are only to be submitted by our builders and sponsors to report attacks so you can retaliate and/or get some cash from the outlaws who dare cause trouble in Cowboys From Hell.

Constructioners -
will be split up into teams to get stuff built quicker. ** WORKER CLASS ONLY TO CONSTRUCT ANYTING!! **
All Laborers will be allocated a team to work with and each team has it's own progress topic under Construction to communicate with their team mates to keep things moving smoothly. Laborers must never deviate from the team plans, your teams progress topic will list it's current and next job so there's no excuse for not knowing what job you are to do next.
Laborers with less than 25 Total Used Skill Points (TUSP) MUST refrain from building!

* weekly donations are required by every resident

* Troops - As they should be, our troops here at Cowboys from Hell are not here to be money makers but are always appreciated for donating portions of their winnings to the treasury. I want all our Troops to take some time to upgrade your equipment and continue to obey the dueling rules. 8-P

* Construction Crew - There's not much of a change for you lot really, I would still appreciate you helping the Money Makers fill the treasury when you aren't building or trying to level so you can be a better builder. Your new weekly limit is $100, less than 2 hours of construction cash.

* Money Makers - YOU are our backbone for funding! The biggest change is for you money makers in the form of a rise in expected weekly donations. if any Sponsor wants to tell me they can't raise $250 each week for our treasury I'm going to laugh at them sooo hard. IF you are active enough any adventurer can earn plenty more than that in 2 days, hell I can as a Worker class .. lol

So in summary ...

^ Troops are expected to donate no less than $50 each week, I think that's fair for anyone who is active enough.
^ Construction Crew are expected to donate no less than $100 each week, active laborers can do it easy.
^ Money Makers are expected to donate no less than $250 each week.
THESE ARE ONLY FOR NOW BECAUSE THE WORLD IS JUST OPENING

That being said, Please Reserve a spot for yourself in this Topic.

USE THIS FORMAT

Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Spots wont be open for too long as alot of people from my town in w5 might want to join, so if you do not want to be in a waitlist i suggest you move those fingers :D :coolg: SWAPPING LOCATION, MOVING NORTH AND RENAMING. "Nightmare On Elm"

here will be the list

1.) Triage - Pure Builder = Founder
2.) Player Roamer - Melee Soldier
3.)
4.)
5.)

6.)
7.)
8.)
9.)
10.)

11.)
12.)
13.)
14.)
15.)

16.)
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)

RESIDENTS ARE level 3 Need people to fill
We will accomodate the residents as much as possible.. Looking to expand quickly

DeletedUser

I hope your town in W5 has changed its name to Gold Rush Bend because the town called Cowboys From Hell never even built a hotel! ;)

If the above is so and you're planning to found the town a little-ways west, then I'd like to join the queue please.

InGame Name: Player Roamer
Character Level (XP/XP): 2 and changing too fast to go into detail.
Current Residency: We're all new here.
Previous Residency: I live in Refugee Camp in W5
Accumulated Contributions: Money and the occasional scrap.
Cash/Bank Account: About the same as you at the moment!
Highest Attribute: Will be Charisma
1st Highest Skill:Will be Leadership.
2nd Highest Skill:Will be Tactics.
3rd Highest Skill:Will be Stamina.
Intended Character Build: Melee Soldier bringing in money and seeing off town enemies. I don't go looking for duels but am always an eager posse member.
Declared Intentions: I'm very active: If I'm not sleeping then you'll find me working. I'm good at investing money in the town, and know the correct balance between character and town development. I may be more aggressive in this world depending on how things pan out.

DeletedUser

I hope your town in W5 has changed its name to Gold Rush Bend because the town called Cowboys From Hell never even built a hotel! ;)

Gold Rush bend is the town i reside in w5. My brother owns Cowboys from Hell in w5 and no you're right it doesnt have a hotel but a mort. (hes a Dueler) though i was gonna place the town out west, but i think i might place it in the middle of the map, Still in?

DeletedUser

InGame Name: =sk= hot
Character Level (XP/XP): lvl 2 (will be lvl 3 later)
Current Residency: looking...
Previous Residency: I'm new at this game, but a quick learner and very active (I'm online 12 - 15 hrs a day)
Accumulated Contributions: na
Cash/Bank Account: 50 cash
Highest Attribute: im very active
1st Highest Skill: still starting
2nd Highest Skill:
3rd Highest Skill:
Intended Character Build: na
Declared Intentions: im a pure dueler
Personal Requirements/Requests: na

DeletedUser6508

nGame Name: Ramalot

Character Level (XP/XP): as of now Main lvl: 2 Duel: 2

Current Residency: Homeless

Previous Residency: Im new player in world 4, Sherburne

Accumulated Contributions: Being the most handsome LOL... i give money to town treasury as long as i could...

Cash/Bank Account: low level money LOL

Highest Attribute: DEXTERITY

1st Highest Skill: i telegram you in the game for the details/ Done
2nd Highest Skill: i telegram you in the game for the details/ Done
3rd Highest Skill: i telegram you in the game for the details/ Done

Intended Character Build:
i telegram you in the game for the details/ Done

Declared Intentions: telegram you in the game for the details/ Done

Personal Requirements/Requests: as long as i can sleep and Duel.. i dont really construct cause Im a soldier and my set up to my skill is impossible to construct it will be a waste of money....

my best asset: im a very active player.... friendly.... and active through town forum and In Game

-------------------
[url=http://www.the-west.net]
[/URL]

DeletedUser

lol you meet a good character like me

InGame Name:x3mity because im xtreme in money making
Character Level (XP/XP):level 2 will be level 3
Current Residency:looking
Previous Residency:in world 5 im the first player that have high repairing skills and im the part of KAHIT ISANG SAGLIT TOWN TOP 9 in town ranking
Accumulated Contributions:i already said
Cash/Bank Account:76
Highest Attribute:in world 5 im dexterity in this world i will be charisma
1st Highest Skill:leadership
2nd Highest Skill:nevah mind im a pure leadership
3rd Highest Skill: nevah mind im a pure leadership
Intended Character Build:natural a money maker adventurer
Declared Intentions:better you know me in world 5 im always in rotation i will donate a money once a week but a large scale of money
trust me you will need me in your town in my town in world 5 im always donating 1000$ in a week sometimes in 3 days only
Personal Requirements/Requests:i have only a request make sure you will make a town that has a great players in experienced builders
like my town in world 5 but theres a big but if you dont met one of this i will not join

DeletedUser

All of you bumped :D Walk to this location : 5 squares from the right to the middle. and 2nd from the bottom up

DeletedUser

That's nearly 10 hours walk from the far east.
Triage - let us know when to start moving by posting here. Cheers!

DeletedUser

Yeah you're right it is a long walk. And yes i will let you know when to start moving, i took the walk while i slept last night :p

DeletedUser

here is my application :p

InGame Name: SIR FROSTY
Character Level (XP/XP): 7(7/74)
Current Residency: ???
Previous Residency: NONE
Accumulated Contributions: money and constrution in world 5.
Cash/Bank Account: lolz
Highest Attribute: Will be Strength
1st Highest Skill:Will be Tactics.
2nd Highest Skill:Will be Aim.
3rd Highest Skill:Will be Toughness.
Intended Character Build: Melee Soldier bringing in money and seeing off town enemies.
Declared Intentions: I am very very active.Will be offline for <8 hrs daily.Will never be idle...Will donate 5-10% and will be very helpful during war

DeletedUser

I'm only 80 Energy from the Beginning ladies and gentlemen, please be patient in this process as im no where near a hotel.. might be later tomorrow night by the time i begin to Create it. That being said, I Hope to Have Friends and without a doubt Enemies :p But most of all a good group of strong players ready to work their butts off for their Own mutual benefit.

DeletedUser9012

Application Form

InGame Name:
mjsc500
Character Level (XP/XP): 6 44/59.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking?
Previous Residency: Currently looking for my first town
Accumulated Contributions: Alot of time and contribution, with acess to premium
Cash/Bank Account: $125
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: toughness 13
2nd Highest Skill: stamina
3rd Highest Skill: Vigor
Intended Character Build: Im an adventurer, I will be looking to accept quests for exp. This includes private quests for the town
Declared Intentions: I need a hometown, and a group in which I can help in anyway I can. Whether this is working for money to contriute to the town.

:D

DeletedUser

My form:

InGame Name:
Bulettt
Character Level (XP/XP): 7 24/74.
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: /
Accumulated Contributions: very often on
Cash/Bank Account: $148
1st Highest Skill: toughness
2nd Highest Skill: vigor
3rd Highest Skill: dodging
Intended Character Build: Very strong melee soldier
Declared Intentions: I'm going to duel often, mostly beating the enemy's of the town... and doing some jobs when my motivation is low. I'll also donate a fair amount of money...

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name: Fetti currently ranked 4th
Character Level (XP/XP): 10 (54/131)
Previous Residency: none
Accumulated Contributions: Always active have premium work and sleep 24/7. Ingame name : Bubsy W5 TOWN no name city LVL 21
Cash/Bank Account: $327
1st Highest Skill: construction 20
2nd Highest Skill: toughness
Intended Character Build: Im an adventurer, with high construction can get money or build for the town.
Declared Intentions: Want to be in one of the first towns and help it stay on top.

DeletedUser

InGame Name: Pokerqueen
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 8 21/91
Previous Residency:
Accumulated Contributions: In other worlds i am a builder and adventurer. I will contribute time and money to the town.
Cash/Bank Account: 186
Highest Attribute: Strenght
1st Highest Skill: Construction
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness (with bonus)
Intended Character Build: I want to become a pure builder, only investing in Strenght and Construction
Declared Intentions: I just want to help build a strong town with many active members
Personal Requirements/Requests: None