Cowboys From Hell - Reserve your spot.

DeletedUser

Well, our town was 50th in the the town rankings when we formed it, but now we are at like the 8th place. So we actually started later, I cannot see how that one day affected you when, for example, our town did not even exist when your town was founded.

And forming a town in the middle, well that is your lack of strategy.

And also, I have never used premium.

DeletedUser

Founding a town in the East is easy. You just plunk down wherever you happen to be at the time. You nor your members have to travel 12 hours on foot to reach the center.

The center is actually good strategy. While your town and the eleventy thousand other towns are all setting up in the East, with its eleventy thousand soldiers and duelers robbing your work folk, the people in the center are able to concentrate on building and not retaliation. We just happen to fall 1/2 a day behind you due to the initial walk. The center is no place for point*****s to set up, that is for sure.

So you players on the East can fight it out for the same resources while we in the center will enjoy the wide open spaces. We'll enjoy the relative calm before the storm and the benefit of having the shortest distance to travel to any point on the map.

Edit: Funny I looked you up on world 6 and you are a level 9 player with no town. What town are you referring to?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We have got some of the best duelers in the game, so I would not be setting up a town in the middle.

DeletedUser

Good you can stop posting your Peanut Gallery whining tactics on how we're slow elsewhere cause honestly i dont care what you think bud. This is a thread for recruiting.. not for Chatting if u wanna whine to people on how we are slow to go the other forum ty

DeletedUser

This looks like a town I could be very interested in :) I appreciate your long waiting list, but if you will consider me for residency I will show great loyalty in return.

InGame Name:
Aiela
Character Level (XP/XP): 6 (4/59)
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: None (New to the game)
Cash/Bank Account: $182. This and any subsequent income would be given to the town if needed.
Highest Attribute: Dexterity
1st Highest Skill: Aim
2nd Highest Skill: Motor Skills
3rd Highest Skill: Shooting
Intended Character Build: Adventurer class, with current emphasis on dueling (mostly for self-defense and hunting aggressors of other townsfolk
Declared Intentions: Will devote everything I possess to the betterment of the town; following directions given to me by the town's leaders to fulfill their goals. An ambitious town will find a dedicated follower in me, eager to reward their patience in my early development.
Personal Requirements/Requests: I only speak English, and I would request that whoever is interested be at least somewhat adept in writing it . Beyond that I refer you to my earlier plea for patience in a currently low level character and player.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Need more backbone for the town to build as quickly as possible. Adventurers and Workers few Duelers/Soldiers would be nice too. Please :D

DeletedUser

InGame Name: wick the kid
Character Level (XP/XP): Lvl 9 - 13/110
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: I'm new to the game, with no previous experience.
Accumulated Contributions: N/A
Cash/Bank Account: $202
Highest Attribute: Dex and Charisma - 3 each
1st Highest Skill: Repairing
2nd Highest Skill: construction/stamina
Intended Character Build: undecided
Declared Intentions: While I lack a game experience, I'm an active player willing to listen to advice, follow directions, and learn quickly.

DeletedUser

Upgrading Residency to level 4 going to need 3 soldier/duelers, 1 worker, 1 adventurer telegram me in game for invite:dry:

DeletedUser

join your town...

InGame Name: gladiatormantic
Character Level (XP/XP): 7(72/74)
Current Residency: ???
Previous Residency: NONE
Accumulated Contributions: None.
Cash/Bank Account: lolz
Highest Attribute: Will be Strength
1st Highest Skill:Will be Tactics.
2nd Highest Skill:Will be Aim.
3rd Highest Skill:Will be Toughness.
Intended Character Build: Melee Soldier bringing in money and seeing off town enemies.
Declared Intentions: I am very very active.Will be offline for <6 hrs daily.Will never be idle...Will donate 5-10% and will be very helpful during war

DeletedUser

InGame Name: ArYaNs
Character Level (XP/XP): 4(31/35)
Current Residency: ???
Previous Residency: NONE
Accumulated Contributions: None
Cash/Bank Account: lolz
Highest Attribute: Will be Strength
1st Highest Skill:Will be Tactics.
2nd Highest Skill:Will be Aim.
3rd Highest Skill:Will be Toughness.
Intended Character Build: Melee Soldier bringing in money and seeing off town enemies.
Declared Intentions: I am very very active.Will be offline for <8 hrs daily.Will never be idle...Will donate 5-10% and will be very helpful during war

DeletedUser

Interested in town

InGame Name: failb0t
Character Level (XP/XP): 14 (14/235)
Current Residency: Homeless/Looking
Previous Residency: World 5 Quinn's Ridge (still there and active now)
Accumulated Contributions: I actively donate money into the treasury.
Cash/Bank Account: 736
Highest Attribute: Dexterity/Mobility
1st Highest Skill: Hiding
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness
3rd Highest Skill: Animal Instincts/Trading
Intended Character Build: Adventurer
Declared Intentions: I will work jobs everyday and donate money everyday so that the town can continue building.
Personal Requirements/Requests: No requirements or requests really, I just need a reliable town that won't flake. Sorry for late application, I'm still fairly new to The West Forums.

DeletedUser

Cowboys from Hell got taken over by some decieveing low lives. I do plan on starting over. Naming it "Nightmare on Elm" just north of where it is now. Telegram me in game if your still interested. Also Starting on World 7 as Triage. Going to Remake "Cowboys From Hell"