Cowards

DeletedUser

I will tell you exactly whats happening suzi Q. Your guys shotcaller and garkuna come over and hit our towns builders every chance they get. So... everytime your 3 member town is awake someone from our towns come over and takes them out to prevent more builder attacks :)

DeletedUser

Liar. They just asked me permission to attack builders. And I gave it.
And even if they were, you've always attacked our builders, even when we were a town of 9. Like I said, cowards.

DeletedUser

Cant you solve your diffrences off the public fourms? If you havent noticed, the starter seems to lose in recent posts.

DeletedUser

it was me, I ko'd all 4 towns at the same time. with a broken clay jug and brown ragged shoes only. (i needed protection for my feet while running from town to town) And to prove I'm not lying I plan to ko 7 towns this sunday at exactly 13:42 server time. muhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

DeletedUser

I will tell you exactly whats happening suzi Q. Your guys shotcaller and garkuna come over and hit our towns builders every chance they get. So... everytime your 3 member town is awake someone from our towns come over and takes them out to prevent more builder attacks :)

Total lie dude.

Your towns got annoyed months ago when we dueled -- DUELED not knocked out, one of your members and apparently we weren't "allowed" to hit them. We were fine with leaving ya'll alone but no. You've been targeting' SusyQ's town ever since even reniging on your own rule of "we don't go after builders -- its not honorable". And whose 3 towns all got banned previously -- oh that's right your's.

Do you guys even bother with the other aspects of the game? There is more than just dueling. You should really explore that aspect. It might just open up your world so to speak.