Cowards

DeletedUser

I play on three worlds and only on World 9 do we have a new type of coward. Towns full of nothing but duelers who have their friends knock them unconscious, so that no one can challenge them to a duel. If all they want to do is fight, try Tribal Wars. But it's not a game for cowards.

DeletedUser

Hard to level up on world 9, everyone i attempt to duel goes to sleep 16 hours or knocks themselves out... resorting to camping towns waiting for them to wake up. I used to never duel workers but find myself levelling very very slowly.. I feel your pain and hope they implement a system to prevent this because the game is getting boring really fast.

DeletedUser

Any time I see a town of all Duelers all KOed, I generally assume they are losing a war.....
There is no reason any Dueler would want to be KOed. This whole thread makes no sense at all.

DeletedUser

Or maybe allied towns are leveling up off each other by pre-arranged outcome duels.
Not unheard of.

DeletedUser

Or maybe allied towns are leveling up off each other by pre-arranged outcome duels.
Not unheard of.

Meh, eventually they get too high dueling levels, making them farming targets of other duelers.

DeletedUser

I went to 4 different towns in my area today. Every single member was out for 48 hours. That time must be up, because as soon as they could, they came after me. Yeah, this game has gotten real boring. I'm an adventurer on this world. But I can't do anything or go anywhere, because my energy is always depleted by these stupid duels. Oh, and they love to duel the builder in my town.

Like I said, cowards.

DeletedUser

Are you sure you aren't KO'd? One town being entirely KO'd by conspiracy is a bit odd, but 4 towns? Seems unbelievable. I mean somebody had to survive to KO everyone. They didn't all evenly match up and KO each other at the same time. Check your reports to make sure you weren't KO'd either by dueling or by job at some point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh! thought this was another conspiracy gig!
you ruined my fun D!

DeletedUser11353

Are you sure you aren't KO'd? One town being entirely KO'd by conspiracy is a bit odd, but 4 towns? Seems unbelievable. I mean somebody had to survive to KO everyone. They didn't all evenly match up and KO each other at the same time. Check your reports to make sure you weren't KO'd either by dueling or by job at some point.

:laugh:
I think you're probably right.

Me too;)

DeletedUser

my advice move to the other side of the world and start a new town

DeletedUser

No! Everyone in the world is KO'ed but her! They're all cowards!

DeletedUser8950

Any time I see a town of all Duelers all KOed, I generally assume they are losing a war.....
There is no reason any Dueler would want to be KOed. This whole thread makes no sense at all.
Their friends KO them for xp, basically power-leveling. They do vice-versa to their friends, meaning they don't have to duel other players but still get alot of xp.

DeletedUser

Not every single person in a town though Darknoon. And certainly not 4 towns where every single person is KO'd. Who is KO'ing 4 towns as a favor? And I know plenty of duelers that will KO themselves or get someone to KO them so they can have 48 hours to work jobs.

DeletedUser

They should man (or woman) up before a real dueler kills them and they can be K0ed for real.

DeletedUser

In my case, it is not every single player. But many towns, 50% or more are koed and 25% more are sleeping everytime i check. I am retired and my play time is nearly all day, so i know they are sleeping 16 hours. It's not a big deal but it takes the fun out of being a dueler, when other duelers are taking advantage of the system.

DeletedUser

If they are sleeping 16 hours a day then they aren't advancing in the game and only hurting themselves. KO's happen. Wars happen. I do know several duelers that will KO themselves on purpose but not all the time. It just isn't good strategy for a dueler.

DeletedUser

Sorry, I wasn't KO'd. Though I did notice that when I checked the next day, it was only about 50% out for 48 hours. I must have timed my visit just right.

DeletedUser

Hmmm. I know you are an experienced player and thought it would be odd you wouldn't think to check if you were KO'd. You are so bad ass they kill themselves so they don't have to duel you...just keep thinking that and smile :D