Count to 00,000

DeletedUser37114

Can confirm, Zem doesn't try for atrocious railroading tactics any more. That being said, I'm going to be working on your post over the next few days Braet, if it's not out by Wednesday evening, I'm not going to be happy with myself. I'll be getting into contact with everyone via PM from there to deal with an in-universe time skip and how the various characters will be handling this. In the meantime, my current priority list is DS/Tiran, Kauria, Keys, CoA (sorry Regal).

DeletedUser31931

Only in Irulia. :p (Not even there really anymore. The plot has changed massively multiple times by this point. Half of the things that were supposed to happen never happened and some of the other things that did happen I had never planned for).

DeletedUser28032

Often the best way, oh and for the record I'm going on holiday next week so things are liable to go quiet at my end

DeletedUser31931

Cool. Well I already laid out in Active the dates when I'm away. Climbing has been pretty fun so far (though my fingers are pockmarked by different cuts from jamming in the rock). Today is the final full day and we're doing a multi pitch assent in pairs with guides. That means that you climb up the length of the rope and tie in before the belayer climbs up after you and then you swap over and you keep doing this for several hundred metres before you either get to a point where you can walk off the mountain or you reach a point from where you can abseil down.

DeletedUser

Zem, get ready for Illya hype. The OP shows that it's probably getting to the final fight in that arc which is godly.

DeletedUser31931

What's the point in having teleportation if you don't use it to go interesting places?