Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

I've really not felt up to writing posts these past couple of days, which is tad of an issue.

DeletedUser31931

And you're missing out on what might be the biggest event yet Dubble. I am losing my voice. It is absolutely glorious and everyone else on the trip (who knows me) is having no end of fun with this fact

DeletedUser31931

Nah, I'm just spending a week climbing with a group of people in France

DeletedUser

I still don't get why people like football. Then again, they don't get why I like anime so much.

Apelatia

Losing your voice isn't a pleasant experience at all. I had laryngitis a few months back, so you have my empathy there, Zem.

asdf124

Reason why I love playing football is due to its teamwork, tactics and efforts made by the players of the team.

DeletedUser31931

But surely the same could be said of pretty much every other team sport that exists.

DeletedUser28032

new keyboard and Mouse on the way, soon I'll be able to highlight things again!

DeletedUser31931

Nice. That said, I do wish that Dante would kindly stop trying to do things he's really not supposed to in DS. It really gets on Raypool's nerves.

DeletedUser28032

What can I say every now and again I just like to jump those tracks. It keeps the GM on his toes

DeletedUser31931

And I'm getting better at adapting to situations like that now than I was even earlier this year. Which is a good sign... I guess?