Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

It does indeed Apel. Which lowers the list of active combatants participants down to yourself and me now that johann is off saving freedom around the world.

asdf124

I have been watching kiznaiver, Ramadan is around the corner though.

A player quit in w11 cause he thought that innogames were sympathetic to Islam.

In my opinion, it is all the way around. Also, I think that is a foolish reason to quit.

DeletedUser31931

And lo and behold an opportunity lay before me and I stretched out to take it with both hands....

Palindrome.

Sambee

The West Team
Forum moderator

*burb*

Its getting cold here. Finally winter has hit. Im keeping busy with the rural fire service and i turned 23 yesterday. Other than that nothing too exciting. How about you? And everyone else for that matter?

DeletedUser31931

I'm doing good. Just finished a week's break from exams. They start again on Wednesday and then I'm on the home stretch, with just two more after that. CS itself is going pretty well in my opinion, I'm happy with where Irulia is at and where it's going, it's hit the final(ish) stretch but then that RP was supposed to have "not long left" for three years so who knows? My guess is that it'll probably carry on until the end of the year before it cuts out.

I'm happy with where Dead Savant is, it's about to hit the end of Act 1 of the story which is when some very interesting things will go down and the different reactions to various revelations and changes will be interesting to watch play out over Act 2.

DeletedUser31931

Sssh! If I pretend they don't exist then maybe I won't have to do them.

Deleted User - 819397

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator