Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

No I mean like the Big War Chieftan War Commander Thingy guy. I could look up his name but that would ruin the point I'm failing to make.

DeletedUser37114

Fivey.

Warleader, I thought. And I can guarantee things are going to happen because he died now.

DeletedUser31931

I thought it was like War Chieftan or something. Also, whilst all of this is going on, Jokir's just chilling in his own memories.

DeletedUser31931

Boo!

Also, I was reading back through the Active thread (for entirely different reasons) and it is Warlord.

DeletedUser37114

Fivey.

And dubble with the F/SN reference. Also, I think I've officially figured out how to juggle eight hours of work, writing at least two pages for my writing thing, and getting a post out every day. And getting some sleep. Hopefully.

Deleted User - 819397

I haven't figured things out yet, if my sleep schedule is anything to go off of at this point...

DeletedUser31931

Sleep? What is this sleep you speak of? I have no need of sleep. (Not unless I've got school that is).

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Sleep is necessary. Your sleep time is so everyone knows where you are, in case you're needed for something.

Deleted User - 819397

Oh yeah, and my sleep schedule has sucked for the past half decade at least...though if last night is any indication I won't be able to keep that up anymore...

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Yeah. Our sleep schedules aren't ideal either, but we manage to hang on for the most part.

DeletedUser28032

Yeah the term was Warlord, though I am curious as to how your going to make a big thing out of Drael's death.

Sleep, yeah I get most of mine at the weekends, my mood tends to drop through the floor if I don't get enough

DeletedUser31931

Well the Dramorans could potentially blame his death upon the other races and use that as an excuse to go to war. He was, after all, a prince.

DeletedUser31931

Keys post from me tonight.

Want to try to keep to a post every day or two whilst I can, especially in something like Irulia. Irulia's limping towards the finish now and I want to try and give it some rocket boosters whilst maintain the plot, so the only real way to do that is post speed. In that sense I'll be looking to get out replies for Irulia, maybe even only for just one or two posts. In that vein, I'll probably get a post out tonight or tomorrow for Sera (and anyone else should they have posted by then).

I just finished Shadowrun: Dragonfall so that leaves me some more time to write posts as well.

DeletedUser

Sleep is for the weak.

Meanwhile, I'm currently an emotional trainwreck after Studio Trigger pulled out all their stops. Kiznaiver is good, go watch it.