Count to 00,000

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

No, but several other sailors have, so they really warn us to not trust any Nigerians. It's also mentioned in a lot of websites that talk about the area. But you're mostly safe, so long as you don't follow them. They're pushy, but won't actively attack you or stalk you too far.

DeletedUser31931

Part of me is struggling with where I want Ben to go right now. He wasn't really fleshed out as an original character (no surprises there, he was one of my earlier RP chars) and so I'm trying to make him slightly more 3D but that's surprisingly difficult. I also don't want him to just be stereotypical fantasy hero anymore which is kind of what he was originally supposed to be.

EDIT: Also I should really get more sleep. *gah*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Take him down that antihero route all the cool kids are raving about. Also sleep is the unnecessary evil that lurks within our minds. Coffee is a more than suitable replacement for sleep.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31931

Coffee leads to putting 308 instead of 3082. :p

As for being an antihero... meh, it's not really his style. I've got a couple of ideas so I guess you'll just have to see how it plays out over the next couple of months, won't you?

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

It's not the coffee that does that; it's the acute scarcity of sweetened iced tea what does that. I've barely had need of coffee, since our work schedule allows us to have enough sleep usually.

DeletedUser

for someone who only played JRPG/the west sort of rpg games, can someone just tell me how RP works on this forum >.> been trying to understand it for a while now and have failed so far

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Well, this may not be the best way to explain it, but I'll give it a shot. The way I view it, it's like collaborative storytelling. A bunch of us get together(ish; this is Internet and not a physical location after all), and building upon what everyone has written before, build up the story a little bit more with each post. The Intro to RP thread is a good read for the basics. It's not too hard to get into, and I at least find it enjoyable to come up with the next part of each thread I'm in.

DeletedUser

so i actaully spent some time to go to some earlier posts in this thread... so u guys have counted to 10k then back to 0 then up again. we r at 43k posts now and just what else happened in between >.>

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

That's about it. This is the fifth time we have counted to ten thousand and back again, and we have become exceedingly efficient at it. We sometimes talk as well; I like to throw something more than just the number into my posts.

DeletedUser36559

I've always wanted to visit Japan, it's definitely been in my bucket list for a long while now. Apparently there is a Nigerian Mafia so just watch out for them.

DeletedUser

damn. And u guys must have thought 100k count is impossible. But look almost halfway through

DeletedUser28032

That's ok Zem I am sure the GM is more than capable of sending Ben down an interesting alleyway just ask Apel about his "Reluctant Hero" ;)

Apelatia

Reluctant Hero had some intense character development haha... He does indeed have a troubled past, Micky.

As for shoes, I hadn't really considered that... I think that he does have shoes.