Count to 00,000

DeletedUser28032

Maybe he's deep in thought and is merely considering the Zen that is the number 3059?

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Welcome Kingi.

Yeah, I've seen some things, but I wouldn't call this a visit. I'm here for several years; this place is my home for now. I did visit Sapporo; that was really neat. About a hundred buildings built during the Meiji and early Showa eras were transported from all over Hokkaido and built into a historic village. Since it was kinda snowy and very cold, there weren't many people. Most of the time, I was the only person around. It was like an abandoned post apocalyptic Hokkaido colonial village. Really horrorshow. That's my favorite place so far, I think. I just came back from that robot restaurant in Shinjuku. A bit more expensive then I would have expected, but it was very entertaining. Had a lot of fun there.

DeletedUser

thanks for the welcomes guys!

I visited Japan last year too. Awesome and unique country it is. Johan where u live is part of Tokyo right?

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

No, I live in Yokosuka. It's about an hour south of Tokyo by train. But it's along the same Tokyo Bay coastline.

Apelatia

That all sounds really interesting, Johann. Was Sapporo somewhere that you could fill an entire day seeing?

Welcome to the forum, Kingsleer.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

The Navy said they needed me here, so I came here

Easily. Sapporo is the largest city in Hokkaido. I spent 3 days there and there was still av lot that i could do.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Oh yeah, I recommend it. Might even decide to live there for a while after I get out. Tokyo is nice too, but I'd stay out of Roppongi. And never trust the Nigerians. They're part of a mafia, mostly in Shinjuku, and will try to get you to go to their clubs where you have one drink and wake up on a park bench, $3,000 missing from your bank account. Yokohama is also nice, really cool Chinatown. Yokosuka is a boring place stay away from it.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

It's safe, so long as you don't trust the Nigerians. That's the only real danger.