Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

Looks like a cross-dressing Lady Gaga to me! (I'm still in favour of that idea).

DeletedUser31931

I did what I thought should really happen in Sentinels, it may have been a terrible decision but it conforms to his weaknesses and it's something that did have to happen. Also, I do quite like that scene in my head.

Apelatia

I will try to post in FSL and Ashes later today as well. I'm currently working on a project, so that may or may not happen. We shall see...

DeletedUser31931

I'm looking forward to what's coming in Irulia... (but no spoilers, just foreshadowing... he.. hehe.... hehehe...)

Also, Braet since I fulfilled my side of the deal and posted in Chains I now expect you to post in FSL.

DeletedUser

I spent today with the bae. And when I say bae I mean 55 tonne Chieftain MBT.

DeletedUser

Either you're all being sarcastic, or you don't come into much contact with social media XD.

DeletedUser31931

I come into fairly regular contact with social media and I have just checked both FB and Twitter and I still have no idea what you're on about.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Considering that Tyger's talking about the Chieftain, I'm pretty sure that he's speaking Danish.

DeletedUser31931

If he's talking about Chieftain tanks (which I wouldn't put past tiger) then he's speaking English.