Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

And then wert718 has 718 warts and died. I am in charge now. My Fort!

DeletedUser

I recruit an army of 2000000 million take over the fort and give my soldiers 24 hours gaurd dutys

MY FORT :cool::D

DeletedUser

I shoot a single H1N1 sample into the fort. All the soldiers compacted in that small space get the swine, and start to go into a panic mode. They all leave the fort to go get a vaccine and I take it over while they are away.

MY FORT!

DeletedUser

When my men come back I chuck a bomb into the fort killing everyone inside it and I rebuild it and it becomes...

MY FORT

DeletedUser

Lol, sounds like fun..
Enters the fort and sneezes, then everyone panics and runs away..

Wow.. no one left, guess it is my fort.

DeletedUser

I bring my fellow dutchmen and we introduce wheed to the fort guards, they're so happy they join my side and we start a huge plantation.

MY FORT

DeletedUser

I secretly drill a hole in the Dutch dike they built to sustain the farm and it floods the fort. I build a moat around the fort and use the water from the dike to fill it. I then release my pet sharks in the moat, and feed the Dutch men to them.

MY FORT
!

DeletedUser

i blow up the farm and your men starve and are too weak too fight. my troops come in meeting no resistance and execute you and your men. i now build a farm INSIDE the fort and fill the area outside my fort with traps.

IT'S MY FORT NOW.

DeletedUser14280

I march a huge army of demons up to the fort, and while they set off all the traps, they just keep coming and coming and coming...

Then my real troops break in under cover of the demonic siege and steal everything they can before disappearing again.

It's revealed that the 'demons' are just mass produced simple mechanical soldiers, that just walk forward and shoot.
Once you work that out, you realize all your stuff is missing, and you can't fight without it.

So, I waltz right in, you have to surrender, I make your troops march into a lake just for fun.
And, my fort!

DeletedUser

ah-ha! you forgot to kill me! i break out my reserve troops and bombard the fort with artillery, 24/7. now my troops rush in and kill the survivors, including you. i know walk away from the ruined fort and leave it to be taken by anyone.

DeletedUser

i blow up the farm and your men starve and are too weak too fight. my troops come in meeting no resistance and execute you and your men. i now build a farm INSIDE the fort and fill the area outside my fort with traps.

IT'S MY FORT NOW.

Thousands of French soldiers surround the fort and then charge in, losing hundreds of men but slaughtering your troops.
IT'S MY FORT NOW!

DeletedUser13682

I come in with one tank, and all the French surrender, making it

MAH FORT!

DeletedUser14280

Actually, apparently Leonardo da Vinci developed a kind of armoured semiautomobile, like a tank.
It was never built, but I can imagine an early tank being used here...?

Pardon? You say I was killed on the last page? Who cares.

I dress up a cavalry regiment as savage indians and attack the fort in a pincer movement, with support in the form of impressive siege weaponry.

I destroy most of the fort, but capture a bunch of your soldiers (and the tank), and use them as slave labour to rebuild it.
My fort!

DeletedUser

But like you said, it was never built. More importantly, the tank wasn't quite effective enough to send into combat.

Mexico sends a diplomat to the USA and tricks them into surrendering the fort.
My fort!

DeletedUser13682

I use my awesome mind powers to make you all give permanent control of the fort to me, and I make you all say that it is

MAH FORT!

DeletedUser14280

There goes the Wild West theme...

I locate disloyal elements in your followers, and pay them well to kidnap you.

Once I have you, I crucify you in sight of your own fort, then charge the fort.
Without a leader, your followers can't really defend well, and surrender.

My fort!

DeletedUser

The US Army does not allow officers to crucify their enemies, or disobey orders. They send you to prison as a war criminal. They apologize and hand me over the fort again.

My fort!

DeletedUser14280

What makes you think I'm with the US army?
Since they have no jurisdiction over me, I can keep the fort. Mine!
Or, I could just gunpowder the place to bits.

DeletedUser

i take control of the entire english armed forces. i sail over there and bombard the fort with artillery from the ships then use that as cover to land my men and make several devastating raids on the fort. now i destroy the fort and take over america.
today america, tomorrow, THE WORLD!
MY WORLD!

Status
Not open for further replies.