Corporal of the Fort

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser15971

sneak into the fort, blow up the door, throw out your soldiers with my own soldiers and rebuild the door.
MY FORT

DeletedUser15762

I already poured radioactive dust all around the palce for a million miles around, so you couldn't have. It's still
MY FORT!!!

(are you really from India? I love that country!

DeletedUser15762

You're dead by then! I had a REign of Terror during the ten thousand years and killed everyone but me, my family, and my soldiers! :p

DeletedUser

But you're dead by then and oisin's witch docters bring me back to life.

DeletedUser15762

The witch doctors are also dead by then, and my descendants ruled after me.

DeletedUser

WELL, unfortunately for all you bums I am a zombie and I rise and make a huge army of radioactive mutants and take the fort and eat Wert's guts and brains and everyone elses.
MY FORT!!!!!!!!!!!:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

DeletedUser15762

I'm a Cristian, David is not, he's thrown into Hell, and I reign over the fort!

My fort.

DeletedUser

If you'd seen the good old days of The West Forum Debates, then you wouldn't be saying that David's not a Christian.

Witch docters can't die at least not oisin's
And the wise words of Kiano explain why it's still...

MY FORT

DeletedUser

Well, HOW ABOUT I SAY IT'S MY FORT OVER AND OVER! MY FORT!
MY FORT MY FORT MY FORT MYFORT MYFORT MY FORT MYFORT MYFOTR MY FORT MY OFOR :p:p:p:p

DeletedUser

*gets a bunch of gang members and a stagecoach with a mounted turret (and yes they had mounted turrets in the west) and i take over the fort

MY FORT!!

DeletedUser15762

standard fuel's fort!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hire a bunch of mercs with mini guns and other cool weapons storms the fort, kills wert and his troops. Then rebuilds, put mines all around fort.

Status
Not open for further replies.