P&P Congrats Kimball Junction

DeletedUser

BTW if hiding in a corner, means can't be online at the time to move from starting position, I'm guilty as charged.

I also seriously need a Fort Weapon upgrade.

DeletedUser

I didn't even see you Miss Sarajevo. I know if you were online you would have been in the thick of it.

DeletedUser

4:30 a.m. server time - no chance, this is about my limit, I woke up for bladder emptying purposes about 7 a.m. server time and logged on to see how it went, then queued sleep in the Fort rather than town hotel and then went back to bed.

DeletedUser

Well it will be interesting to see how this goes. Kimball convincing numerous towns that Domination are the 'Evil Empire' and those towns sending numerous people to camp towns and attack the workers and none duel orientated players, didn't work, except for a few serial sleepers every town is now pretty much KO'd. We're not looking in great shape either, but the element of surprise doesn't last. And sleeping for all but the odd 10 minutes for 4 days isn't a viable long term strategy game play wise (Note to Silversworn, Hairyerse, LittleDakota & Doc Holiday).

I'll admit chasing serial sleepers around the map isn't much fun, but these things happen. I don't really enjoy KOing level 45 players for a whole 8 XP either, but one has to do what one has to do.

Despite all the serial sleeping and co-ordinated attacks, I've been attacked once since the 'waves' begun and I have congratulated Hairyerse on his victory, when the rest of Kimball & assocaited towns grow some nuts I might be worried.

DeletedUser

Is Kimball Junction actually starting to duel now? If so, great! Welcome to the game, guys.

DeletedUser

lol

This little love in is good

Gimme a shout when the truth is allowed back into this thread.

P.S - Why the big delay in posts? I think frustration finally got the better of you. ;)

P.P.S - It has been fun though. It's all a game after all :)

And re the truth, as you know Sara, Hairy hasn't been KO'd once & the only time he sleeps is when he is offline or needing to regain HP.

And unless I missed it, I think hardly any of the members of our towns have been KO'd at the same time never mind all of them. I haven't been attacked once although I'm sure that will change after these posts :blink:;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You guys are pathetic. You've resorted to posting against us in the middle of the TW World 6 forums. What's the matter, can't handle the duels being brought to you on your own turf?

If you guys are so hellbent on proving we're a bunch of idiots/sissies/whatever you think we are, why don't you try taking our big fort? Oh wait, you tried that already, didn't you... care for round 2? Hopefully you'll be a bit more organized next time around, you guys' fort assault tactics need a hefty makeover.

And just FYI, I've been attacked by your members all of about 4 times, only 2 of which succeeded, and 1 resulted in your dude KO'd.

DeletedUser

Hairy just got KO'd, but at least he has the balls to attack me. And since I converse with him cordially in game I understand that he works 12 hour shifts, so often has to queue more than one period of sleep.

Who are you two again, anyway, enjoy the Fort it cost you $40k after all.

DeletedUser

In game my name is Walter C. Dornez, and actually, I have recently been on a dueling run in both Domination and Dominatrix. Te only reason I haven't attacked you is because My dueling level is only 31.

Also, I know there are some decent people in Domination and Dominatrix, you being one, Sar. But when my town and friends is/are attacked openly like this, in these forums, I don't just sit by.

DeletedUser

40k? Nah, certainly didn't cost us that much.

And it would have been money well spent anyway even if it was true.....plus we can deduct your 10k from our total as well ;)

And anyway, I'm just here to stick up for me sheriff & town as I'm sure you will agree, your post in the wee hours doesn't exactly reflect what is really happening.

Noob out ;)

DeletedUser

Welcome to a forum P&P thread.

And believe me, the fact I can't attack half the players in this game due to level while my town has several players camped in it, is frustrating.

DeletedUser

And initiating 4 fort attacks within an hour of each other will cost you allot ($40k if they were all large forts - which I'm not certain about since Dominatrix are only a partial member of one of them), but if the ends justify the means in your eyes, so be it.

DeletedUser

Thanks for the welcome. Appreciated

And I'm sure I'll post a lot more now I've got the first one out of the way. The advice & help in here is too good to ignore.

I can see why it can be frustrating at your level, when most of the battles are with the low levelled players. But I'm sure you will have more opponents getting within your range...we are trying to get there.

DeletedUser

Actually you did me a favor, when this all started I figured I needed some middle level duelers and managed to recruit 4 battle ready players :)

Plus ChippaChop returned, KO'd Silversleeper & beat LittleDozer twice when she got attacked.

I'm sure you two guys will find Timmy Toker accommodating.

DeletedUser

And initiating 4 fort attacks within an hour of each other will cost you allot ($40k if they were all large forts - which I'm not certain about since Dominatrix are only a partial member of one of them), but if the ends justify the means in your eyes, so be it.

Well I can't speak for other towns ( and I'm not speaking for my town either as such....I'm just here giving my personal two bobs worth ) but Kimball initiated only two fort battles, albeit concurrent battles.

And the fort battles were initiated to take back the Fort which the Domination family attacked & took from us in an earlier battle. Which as you know was the pre-cursor for the fun & games we're having now.

So yes, the end did justify the means at the time.

DeletedUser

Like I said enjoy it, the level 6 barracks (if you've built them that much yet) are the only real current bonus to owning a fort.

DeletedUser

Aye...a lot of work is needed to get the most out of Forts gamewise.....hopefully the new patches will see an improvement

And the best thing about Forts are the Battles anyway. Win or Lose, they are always good fun which is the main thing :D

DeletedUser

I'd say it would be nice to be part of a Fort battle wen I can actually be online to participate. Thats happened once since the forts come out. Oddly I've done better when I've not been online and haven't charged into the battle with the opinion that I have lots of health and dodge, I'll kill them all.

DeletedUser

Us TWO guys? Lol, are you a leader or a dictator, gotta send your lackey after me 'cause you don't like me speaking my mind. All I've done to you is point out a couple of already-known pieces of information that you don't like.