P&P Congrats Kimball Junction

DeletedUser

Just wanted to congratulate you on taking your fort back the other day and keeping it tonight. That was one heck of a battle. With all the attackers huddling in the corners after round 20 it lasted a long time. Well done to all.

DeletedUser

Thanks Denisero. I must congrats you and all the other town that has helped us as well. You were very valuable people. I say thanks to everybody.

Best regards.

Solid Snake

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13684

Fort battle

Canyon Diablo was proud to be a part of the defence (even if there was only a couple of us). It's good to see the experience being dished out now to the people taking part. I'm not sure if any items were found, I know I didn't find any.

I'm just wondering if any one else has seen this. During the battle I noticed one of the combatants didn't have a left handed weapon equiped but in the after battle report they apparently hit four people and did damage. I thought you couldn't make hits without a left handed weapon.

Ziff

DeletedUser

I'm just wondering if any one else has seen this. During the battle I noticed one of the combatants didn't have a left handed weapon equiped but in the after battle report they apparently hit four people and did damage. I thought you couldn't make hits without a left handed weapon.

a default weapon is always there with 40-70 damage like we have fist for dueling

DeletedUser13684

Darn. I've missed out on so much because I thought there was no point if you didn't have a weapon.

I should read more :huh:
Ziff

DeletedUser

Congrats to Hairyerse & his boys, I got 180 Xp I wasn't expecting and a quick ride home :)

Not bad considering I was fast alseep.

DeletedUser

czaz, trying to show that his strategy is superior to Azuk's, lasted about 5 rounds. Eich Turner finally realized that discretion is the better part of valor and ran away across the NE tower, but he didn't last much longer, getting hit with double digit health before he could get behind the tower.

859 XP here.

DeletedUser

czaz, trying to show that his strategy is superior to Azuk's, lasted about 5 rounds.
Yes, rather than getting into shooting position on the wall I should have tried to run off the map and put myself into position where I would not be able to shoot anyone. Way to make sense with the trash talk there, Elmyr, good job. :rolleyes: /pat

DeletedUser

You were standing in a group of about 5 attackers in front of the gate completely separated from the bulk of the attackers...I repeat, nice strategy.

DeletedUser

Well we see Czaz's strategy worked out great for him. He got to have a glimpse of the battle and a free ride home and the defenders got to keep the fort. If only the rest of the attackers were as brave as you Czaz it would have been over 10 rounds earlier. Instead we had to hunt them down in the corners they ran to and were cowering in. Took a little time to pick off the last 20 or so.

DeletedUser

You were standing in a group of about 5 attackers in front of the gate completely separated from the bulk of the attackers
Lie. I was on the wall very close to the SE tower and I was with several other people. I was trying to get into a better position along the SE, but one scrub did 350 damage to me in one shot with his 1-360 damage rifle, heh.

I had fun though, and it was worthwhile for the xp.

DeletedUser

I will say this for you Czaz, you did come up on the wall when most of your fellow attackers would not. I spotted you the last couple of rounds you survived and you were standing by yourself at that time.

DeletedUser

Well we see Czaz's strategy worked out great for him. He got to have a glimpse of the battle and a free ride home and the defenders got to keep the fort. If only the rest of the attackers were as brave as you Czaz it would have been over 10 rounds earlier. Instead we had to hunt them down in the corners they ran to and were cowering in. Took a little time to pick off the last 20 or so.
Look at how you make this about me. Probably 100-120 attackers and you're talking about me. This obsession is unhealthy. You will not woo me like this, Denisero, even though we all know that's what you're after.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry? The conversation turned to you and I stated what I saw. Trust me, wooing you is the last thing on my mind. At least I didn't put up diagrams showing your progression throughout the battle as you've done for Azuk. Who has the obsession with other players?

DeletedUser

I'm sorry? The conversation turned to you and I stated what I saw. Trust me, wooing you is the last thing on my mind.
Right. Here's a telegram I intercepted today:

Denisero Today at 3:30 PM
Elmyr, he hasn't noticed me today! What can I do?! Being a stark raving [edit] hasn't gotten his attention. He's so dreamy, I'm sure we'd be perfect together if he just noticed me more! Could you maybe talk about him on the forum, so I can have an excuse to talk about him without seeming too needy?

Your bff,
Den-Den

DeletedUser

That is really funny Czaz, considering you are the one chasing me all over the map. No matter how many times you hit on me I'm not going out with you. Let's just say I don't date guys with 'multiple' personalities.