Resolved Collectors set & Luck

DeletedUser

There will be a new holiday set item. The birthday pants... still to be officially announced.
So the value will, probably, raise 3% more for the holiday set.

DeletedUser17612

so you think it is not +100% but + 125%?
(45 is 225% of 20)

I believe it uses initial value for all calculations and not the increased one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser17612

that is a small increase; adding 6th piece increases 11% and adding 7th piece inceases 16%.

DeletedUser

H... all items are within that range, eg a belt, a weopan etc. If you are working TM, you still have the chance of dropping a product that can be any value. The $ luck range only affects item drops, not products.

DeletedUser

H... all items are within that range, eg a belt, a weopan etc. If you are working TM, you still have the chance of dropping a product that can be any value. The $ luck range only affects item drops, not products.

Is that a reply to a deleted post I didn't see involving 450 skill recipe drops? But yeah, merchant, white water, and break up gangs can drop them as random products regardless of your luck.

DeletedUser

Is that a reply to a deleted post I didn't see involving 450 skill recipe drops? But yeah, merchant, white water, and break up gangs can drop them as random products regardless of your luck.

I guess I was replying to this as for some reason, the rest of the thread didn't appear.

So Items are within that Luck $$$$ banding, but products are not?

DeletedUser22493

The old system worked like this:

Everyone had a base drop chance of 24% to find an item when working a job 1 hour.
Regardless of class or premium.

Now, there are several factors that can influence the drop chance. They are called modifiers.

These are examples of modifiers:

Adventurer Bonus (+5%) (+10% with premium.)
Holiday Set (+52%)
Collectors Set (+50%)
Rupert Walker Set (+5%)
Allan's Set (+50%)
Cartwright Horse & Saddle Set (+50%)

But..! Here is where most people get it wrong.

The modifiers does not add directly to the base drop chance. Only in percentage value.
Examples of this:

Collectors Set (+50%) - 50% of 24% = 12%.
Adventurer Bonus with no Premium (5%) - 5% of 24% =
1,2%
Adventurer Bonus with Premium (10%) - 10% of 24% = 2,4%

So, lets say you were a Adventurer, with premium and was wearing the Holiday set.
Base Chance 24%, + Adventurer Bonus with prem 2,4% + Holiday Set 12,083%.
Total chance of finding an item: 24%+2,4%+12,083%. = 38,483% chance of finding an item when working a 1 hour job.

Keep in mind that this value has nothing to do with products or the value if the item found.
It only applies for your chance of finding an item.

Back to 2.0

From the little practical testing ive done so far, it seems like little has changed other than that the new base work time is 2 hours.

Keep in mind, this is just a theory!

So for instance if you worked Traveling Merchant for 1 hour before the 2.0 update with a 38,483% drop chance you now have to work 2 hours for the same drop chance.
So 1 hour jobs now only have 12% base drop chance. 30 minute has 6%. 15 min has 3% and so on.

This is indeed the best luck set combination.
Combine this with a premium adventurer, you will have a luck value of 50,4% when working a job with 100% motivation.

Im still not sure if these values are based on the 2 hour jobs or the 1 hour jobs.

DeletedUser

Is luck stackable though as I know that the regeneration bonuses are not stackable. Why would one be and not the other? There is no way of proving the luck really though, just guess work unless someone has the sets just named and is an adventurer, they should get drops every 4 hours. Can anyone try this and confirm it?

DeletedUser22685

Regeneration bonuses (Chinga's weapons and sleepy set, etc.) are stackable.

DeletedUser

Regeneration bonuses (Chinga's weapons and sleepy set, etc.) are stackable.

Please check with DaTwista as we both tried it out and he confirmed my suspicions that if you have 4 pieces of Sleepy set with Chinga Weapon set, you will only get 20% for the Chinga Set.

The only way that they are stackable is if this has been changed very recently. Please try it out for yourself in a 6* fort barrack from 0 hp with the above gear on.

DeletedUser

Please check with DaTwista as we both tried it out and he confirmed my suspicions that if you have 4 pieces of Sleepy set with Chinga Weapon set, you will only get 20% for the Chinga Set.

The only way that they are stackable is if this has been changed very recently. Please try it out for yourself in a 6* fort barrack from 0 hp with the above gear on.

I've tried that about a month ago and stacking worked.

DeletedUser22685

Do you think I would post something like that if I hadn't even tested it? :razz:

The full sleepy set and Chinga's weapons definitely stack with each other.

DeletedUser

Freeman's/Doc's Set + Chinga Weps give 40% regen, they do stack - best combo renegeneration

I also use Allan full set + Cartwright Horse/saddle, which give a totaL of 100% luck increase...hard to see if they stack, but on 2h jobs I have a drop of over 60-70% until now (over 50 jobs...)so it's fair to asume that they stack...or I'm just too lucky :)))

EDIT:

a little bit of my jobs stats by time of work (in parantheses the approximate number of jobs done):

2h jobs - 44-67% (~50 jobs)
1.5h jobs - 50-62.5% (~30 jobs)
1h jobs - 33-37% (~25 jobs)
5 min jobs - 10.34% (58 jobs)

all jobs were done with 100% bonus luck with a dueler

befer I got the Cartwright horse and saddle, and used only Allan's set (50% luck) the numbers were much lower for me...

DeletedUser

Do you think I would post something like that if I hadn't even tested it? :razz:

The full sleepy set and Chinga's weapons definitely stack with each other.

Not trying to dredge this up again, but I just made some tests to try out different stacking sets for regeneration as something didn't seem right when I was topping up hp and energy.

I just checked into a 6* barracks, had set my sleep in max hp gear and the only variable that changed between tests was the clothing I was wearing. I then timed how long it took for me to gain 100 hp with a stopwatch.

"40%" regen rate: Doc set + Chinga Weapons 20% + 20% = 3 min 46 seconds
"32%" regen rate: Chinga Weapons + 4 pieces Sleepy set 20% + 12% = 3 min 43 seconds
"25%" regen rate: 6 pieces Sleepy set = 3 mins 56 seconds

I was surprised at the result for 40% regeneration so I re-tested and again got 3 min 46 seconds so there was no error there.

Can any of you shed light on why the "32%" regenerated faster than the "40%" did?