Resolved Collector's cards

DeletedUser

Each crafting profession creates different items that "contain an item". Example: cake (field cook), lead figurine (blacksmith). Clicking on them it pops up just like battle chests what you get, except the item inside does not go into your inventory, but in your collection cards (achievements - items - collector cards). You need to get 5 different items in order to complete 1 collection and it does not take only 5 cakes or 5 figurines. It is based on luck, like you can see in the posts above.

Red Falcon

Aha. I see. Very interesting. I wish I had known about this sooner, cause I really don't do very much crafting on The West. I am to busy making a beeline for Level 120.

DeletedUser31480

got one

i have completed collector cards of liquor.

i used 15 liquor to get that done.

any idea about cream cake?

just tell me when u opened?;)

DeletedUser15699

I must've opened 50 cakes and I only got the first 3. Same story with liquor but i opened around 30 pieces.

DeletedUser

Did anyone find any difference opening it in one go or at different times of the day?

DeletedUser

Mathematically, if the odds of drawing each option is the same, it will take 27 cakes (or any of the 'contains an item' objects) on average to complete the set of collectors cards. This means half of the players will require more objects and half will require less.

DeletedUser9698

Where do I look to see what I have for collectors cards? I've opened a bunch of compasses, but don't know where to look to see what else I need.

Apelatia

You'll find you answer in Achievements >>> Achievements >>> Items >>> Collector Cards >>> 'I think I'm walking in circles'.

Then click the '+' button to see which cards you have managed to obtain so far, and which ones you yet lack. Hovering over the '?' pictures will display their names, as will hovering over those that you've opened already.

DeletedUser

Unaligned Compass
I do not understand this task. I do not see anything remotely like it in my items list. What is this?
The Unaligned Compass is created by Blacksmiths, I believe. When you create one and click on it in your inventory, you get a card. As listed above, the card does NOT go into your inventory, it goes into your 'collection'.
When you go to 'Achievements' (on the left hand side of your screen), click on 'Items', then click on 'Collector Cards' and you will see a list of all your collections. Expand them by clicking on them and you will see what cards you have and what cards you need.

DeletedUser

I am currently trying to get the 'Lead Sculpture' collector cards.
I got the first 4 almost instantly. The LAST one however REFUSES to DROP!!! I have used over 100 of them and all I get are the ones I already have. 100??? That's INSANE!!! I've heard of bad luck, but that is taking the p&$%!!! :censored:

DeletedUser22685

That's pretty bad luck, but not unheard of. I wouldn't like to think about how many of those collector card items I've opened since they were implemented and I still haven't completed all of the collections. As annoying as it is, there's really very little you can do about it.

DeletedUser

Yeah, I know. I'm just being grumpy. :)
I'll keep slogging away until I get it. I can't really complain. For the Compass one, I got all 5 REALLY quickly. So I guess it balances out in the great scheme of things. :)

Apelatia

Yes, trying to obtain the four level 500 collector cards is certainly painful. Not only do they all require a product from another profession to create, but that particular product also requires a truckload of other items... It's a never-ending process of crafting, especially if you can't get the elusive fourth card to drop.

DeletedUser35120

Big John, I may have a tip for you. Not that I'm 100% sure it will work, but it works for me. I usually open 25-30 of them at one go, and I've managed to get all the cards every single time.

Try it, maybe? :)

Ripwise

Big John, I may have a tip for you. Not that I'm 100% sure it will work, but it works for me. I usually open 25-30 of them at one go, and I've managed to get all the cards every single time.

Try it, maybe? :)

I heard this before but never tried it. People told me they done it same as you and it worked for them.

Give it a try Big John, you will open them anyway :)