Resolved Collector's cards

DeletedUser

From you experience, how many of same items you need to get all 5 collector's cards of that type?

Spaceydk

I have 4 collector cards on 2 different worlds and it has taken me 3x 10-20 and once I needed 50+.
The closer to the left the easier it is to get the card, if you are missing the 5th card be ready for a long battle.

DeletedUser18357

I completed the geodes from 8 tries, that was the best. The average i think is around 30.

DeletedUser

my shortest one is 12, average is 20-25 and still counting on one where I have past 30 and is soon giving it up :( it`s a pain to get enough Aztec gold....

DeletedUser

I'm going for a record on w4. 26 lead figurines and I haven't even gotten my 4th yet.

Edit: #27 was peculiar (the 5th card) and #32 was bizarre (the 4th). It seems like there was another one where I got the 4th one last. I don't know if that means it was the rarest or if it was just my luck.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10274

Cards with the faces of mods and devs on them.

Elmyr and Twista are very rare.

Or it are events you collect from using crafted items.
Check tw-db.info under the craftingpage. You can find the crafted items containing items there.

It gives 5000 dollar and 100 achievement points if you collect all events from one item. For example using the idol item. A buffalo in glass (usable).

DeletedUser22493

I think im up to 30 Cake's now, but can't seem to get the Cream one. Perhaps just bad luck?

DeletedUser

Well, i just got Brading iron and Unaligned compass collector card achievement for 16 used br.irons and 13 used compasses. I consider this lucky.

DeletedUser25707

Took me 33 Lead Figurines but only 6 Soft Marbles to complete those cards...

DeletedUser

Took me 33 Lead Figurines but only 6 Soft Marbles to complete those cards...
I wonder if anyone else has had similar experiences with soft marble. It's by far the hardest collector card recipe. It would be nice if they had a better drop rate on the rarest card.

DeletedUser31480

liquor , cake

i have only one left every night finish eventually in liquor. anyone knows when this kind of night finishes?
i have only one left in cake cream cake.any idea?

DeletedUser

I've completed all 12 collections and the ones I found most difficult were the geodes and the compasses. I guess it is random.

DeletedUser

sure is random, i have used only 6 geodes as well only 6 fish wraped in a paper, hardest was cake around 40, soft ball and lead figurine around 35. all others somewher between 10 and 20.

im only missing aiming elixir card, since we dont have high level master saddler in our world

DeletedUser

Yeah, the cake was actually the easiest for me. :p I was also only missing the compasses for a long time because there wasn't any high leveled tonic peddler in my world until I decided to help one to achieve the 400 points and thus make me some compasses.

Red Falcon

I am still stumped about these collector's cards. How do you get them? By collecting all items from a certain set (Like all hats) or by crafting a certain number of items?