Colcord Set

DeletedUser36192

Hey, anyone know what the set bonus is for the Colcord set? Or know where to find it? Thanks!

DeletedUser35101

For a set that can only be obtained with nuggets and it can't be sold on market... i think it was very bad idea to make an Collecting achievement for it... or at least it should of been placed under Heroic deeds and hidden

EDIT: oh and being time limited on purchase... make them permanent items everyone can buy in time from shop

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Agreed Lucky. Not a fan of having an achievement based on a limited time, nugget only purchase of crappy gear.

Apelatia

I think your thoughts are shared by the majority of the playerbase, Lucky. The last time we had an achievement based on a time-limited quest-line (set items included) was that of the Easter bunny, and we know now that has been altered. Still, it leaves a bad taste in the mouth that not only are the set items necessary to obtain the achievement time-limited, but what is more they can only be bought with nuggets.

As far as I am concerned, this is a big step in completely the wrong direction from Innogames.

DeletedUser33353

Do not worry all.....I am sure that there will be even more useless kit in market.....It will give you an achievement, really ;)
Pfffft, first Inno shoots the pooch in collectors, now this....
Color me annoyed.

DeletedUser36192

Yes, you can get it by finishing that quest. But the rest don't seem to be, unless they've devised some interesting 10 part questline that will give us 1 piece per quest (which could be okay)! and would fix the issue of everything being nugget purchase only.

DeletedUser26820

Thanks, bro.
Don't count on the other 7 items of the set coming from quests now that they've offered as a nugget purchase. When it's a one time offer, it's a one time offer.

DeletedUser36192

Dw, it's not a decent enough set for me to hold my breath for :p

DeletedUser15368

Basically this set is targeted at the 2-5 players per server that can both afford to spend more than €40 and are willing to spend that on such a.... confused set.

Some players that bought multiple sets to upgrade them, have spent more in these last two days than i do in a year. I get that means my opinion is valued much less, to the bean counters who make these events, than anyone who bought it, and i don't know why i still complain on forums that no one reads...

I guess the only people that could save this game at this stage are the people that these premium items target. You choices are between a better and fairer game for everyone, or having a stronger set than everyone else. Vote with your money.

I also really loved how they "teased" us with a quest, giving us the horse for free, then said "if you want the rest of the set, pay up"!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser35533

since you need it for achievements and can't trade them maybe they will put other parts into new quests