Colcord Set

DeletedUser15368

Considering people have already paid real money for the set, almost defiantly not. It's also the first time that they have put an items achievement behind a paywall, hopefully it doesn't become a habit.

Last edited by a moderator:

asdf124

Considering people have already paid real money for the set, almost defiantly not. It's also the first time that they have put an items achievement behind a paywall, hopefully it doesn't become a habit.
They probably will be available in Christmas considering venom snake being in last years bag, and DoI in red bag....

DeletedUser15368

They probably will be available in Christmas considering venom snake being in last years bag, and DoI in red bag....
It's more like the Black Friday set, or the Soccer set, which i don't believe was available in Xmas bags?

asdf124

It's more like the Black Friday set, or the Soccer set, which i don't believe was available in Xmas bags?
Summer, soccer and Black Friday sets were available only for $ not nuggets(summer set at least was)

So I have no idea in this years since gambler set, summer set and Colcord sets were available this year. Guess most likely scenario will be no availability as was the blue bag which only had that years sets(excluding Halloween) and Christmas set being only thing new.

DeletedUser36192

Oh would be nice to snag the gambler set now that i know how good the bonus is!