Closed: Marriage

• Thread starter BillyJackHaynes
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Bigamy... now that would actually be an addition to the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3741

uhm...how bout tally^^ i just love '-y'

anyway...there should be some advantage for married couples..

uhm...can they be lovers first before entering marriage?

how about the flower girls?! can we invite some^^

Sure go ahead and call me that

Advantage for married couples, how about they cant duel each other ^_~

DeletedUser

Then we'll have a true west-hugging game.

This change ought to happen asap!

Hugging our way to world peace.

DeletedUser

I cant believe the mockery of this idea all of you just bash it mock it and say negative things about it none of you care for what was real back then and what wasnt...thought this game was supposed to be somewhat historical and real...

DeletedUser1105

We don't mock, bash or say negative things all the time.

Just for the really bad ideas ;)

DeletedUser

I cant believe the mockery of this idea all of you just bash it mock it and say negative things about it none of you care for what was real back then and what wasnt...thought this game was supposed to be somewhat historical and real...

Sure, I'll equip my pebble and duel you. Realism is in no way the aim of the game.

Besides, this whole marraige idea is horrible.
It does not add anything to the game.

DeletedUser

LOL you are by far wrong my friend marriage adds many things or could you are just another one of those low brains that bash others ideas because you cant come up with any better in the game

DeletedUser

LOL you are by far wrong my friend marriage adds many things or could you are just another one of those low brains that bash others ideas because you cant come up with any better in the game

Now who is bashing who, eh?

DeletedUser

I see well seems the calibre of ppl bashing this idea is rather high just tells you how intelligent ppl are sure have duels and hotels you pay for yet towns dont get any income from them real smart yet the church has nothing to add and is still there hmm the amount of imbeciles in this forum amazes me

DeletedUser

On the subject of marriage i think the most appropriate thing to say is bash bash bash.

DeletedUser1105

Chruches DO add something, they just don't tell us what it is.

Have you ever wondered why EVERYONE around you in an imbecile?

Does it not click?

DeletedUser

No! Am is your idea good for thinking? Then no is trying your head brain!...

Codeguru

DeletedUser

brains for too low, billy has brains so high must be made of ham for LOL his idea so silly...

DeletedUser

brains for too low, billy has brains so high must be made of ham for LOL his idea so silly...

Actually to be fair to Billy, it isn't that his idea is silly.... perhaps to phrase it better:

1) majority of the players (who posted here at least) feel that this idea doesn't really fit into this game or add any value. The cons of implementing and its complexity and the issues it would create far outweigh the pros.

2) Plus we have so many ideas over here - this might be something to add when ideas dry out but with the flood of good ideas currently, this one would probably not be a priority at least to many of us.

DeletedUser3741

Actually to be fair to Billy, it isn't that his idea is silly.... perhaps to phrase it better:

1) majority of the players (who posted here at least) feel that this idea doesn't really fit into this game or add any value. The cons of implementing and its complexity and the issues it would create far outweigh the pros.

The dutch already have the code
Implementing it is a matter of asking for it then copy and pasting

DeletedUser5046

i really don't think it's that bad...there are many RPG's as they've said that have marriage and have more values as to an independent player...

(how about the couples can assist one another in duelling or in town construction...i bet not all players/lovers to be will have the same town...right?!)

Status
Not open for further replies.