Classes

DeletedUser

I'm pretty sure that everyone is just going to choose Adventurer, given the increase in luck it out weighs the other classes.

DeletedUser

Dueler/ Bounty Hunter

Well, I'm basically a Laborer in World 1, mayor and just building and working. Going to the opposite extreme in World 2 as a Bounty Hunter :) I'm hunting all you Bandits, Gunslingers, Indians, and Quakers (yes Quakers :D) down and making a name for myself. Too bad you can't pay other players, cuz I would hunt down other players like a REAL Bounty Hunter ;)

DeletedUser

I'll probably end up an adventurer. I just wish they had some better profile pics in that category, like, Gravedigger and Gambler in world 1.

DeletedUser

Adventurer. Free nights, more luck, and I think the profile pictures are cool :)

DeletedUser

But dueling gives experience as well so you can upgrade your character. Right?

It gives you experience equal to the dueling level of your opponent.

Basically, if you fight a level 10, you get 10 experience. But, motivation goes down as well, so therefore you slowly start gaining less and less exp per duel. As your level increases, so does your requirement for the level after. You're basically never going to get more than about, say, half to three-quaters of a level per day if you fight seriously. Of course, it may be even less, depending.

DeletedUser

mmm i dont know what i'll choose lets see when i get close to lvl 10 almost lvl 5 right now

DeletedUser

I am sure towns will give u membership in exchange for u hunting some people down for them. Should be able to move from town to town gaining money duelling while at the same time getting free accomadation for taking down their enemies.

DeletedUser

The xp reason will be the reason soldiers take out top players. Good soldiers will be able to keep up especially if enough top players are getting hit. Top players will be disabled while their health recoops and the soldier will get awesom xp for fighting and so even a soldier on way less a level should be able to take out a top player and gain xp fast. Soldiers won't be far from the front of the Pack. Same goes with the others. I still say that adventurers don't have much advantage overall and its definately funner being a team player. Some of the jobs out there favour labourers and they'll gain good xp from leveling buildings. May not be able to keep up with the top players but sure will be able to make a big difference to a town becoming top.
All in all said the different classes are all just as good as each other. It just all depends on what u want to achieve with this game, ur playing style and what u enjoy etc.

DeletedUser

I am sure towns will give u membership in exchange for u hunting some people down for them. Should be able to move from town to town gaining money duelling while at the same time getting free accomadation for taking down their enemies.

Ahem.
help files said:
A duel is the fight between 2 players. To challenge other players you have to be member of a town and your town needs a mortician. You then need to go to the town of the player you want to challenge and go to the saloon.

So if you ain't a town member, you ain't gonna be duelling anyone.

DeletedUser

Sounds to me like I will take the mortician job...every town with a duellist will need to have one...and I am not planning on paying for premium so I would lose against every duellist with premium...lol...might as well carry the shovel for you lot.....Keep me in mind for the first town to be established....Mortician for Hire.

DeletedUser

It gives you experience equal to the dueling level of your opponent.

Basically, if you fight a level 10, you get 10 experience. But, motivation goes down as well, so therefore you slowly start gaining less and less exp per duel. As your level increases, so does your requirement for the level after. You're basically never going to get more than about, say, half to three-quaters of a level per day if you fight seriously. Of course, it may be even less, depending.

You forget, motivation regenerates faster for duelists.

DeletedUser

adventurier for me.. I like the indian avatar and will probably build a town very late in the game together with some friends.

DeletedUser

That big wide world out there? Oh dear ... no thank you there sir. I'll be quite content just staying round town, building, mending, and a couple of drinks at the end of a long day of construction. That sounds like the good life to me.