Classes

DeletedUser

If you're lvl 10.....

what class your going to choose........

mine simple.

"Outlaw"

DeletedUser

I'll probably decide once they translate the benefits. Most likely be adventurer though. :)

DeletedUser

i greatly respect your answers guys. but someday you'll get that class

DeletedUser

Probably end up being a Soldier. Our future town already has a builder and a Dueller.

I reckon most valuable to a town is Labourer and Dueller. with money and building should be able to progress fast.

My reasons for being soldier is that latter on we'll need someone to defend and take out problematic duellers. I think a town won't need many Soldiers especially in the beggining.

DeletedUser

I will probably choose to be an adventurer.

While duelists have the best avatars, and soldiers are like freakin' tanks, adventurers will always stay on top of the game, money-wise and quest-wise.

DeletedUser

Adventurers are good if u don't want to bother working as a team. Latter on Adventurers will probably end up joining teams (hotel level 3). You'll probably find latter on that Duellers take delight in taking Adventurers money and that soldiers take them down to slow down their growth so that members of towns can have the best stats. In the end I think it will be defficult being an adventurer unless u grow supper fast and or work as a team with a town or as a clan of nomads that look out for each other. Ultimately i don't think standing alone will work in this game its a team game.

DeletedUser

Not really. By yourself, you cannot be dueled. Therefore it is extremely easy to grow. A level 2 hotel revives 72 energy and it is free for them. By the time you use it up, you already have the other 28 percent, so no higher level of hotel is needed unless you have premium. With all the extra luck and not having to pay to stay at level 1-2 hotels, adventurers are sure to become rich enough to buy from stores in other towns regardless of the x4 fee. When they DO join a town, they'd automatically deposit all of their cash in a bank or into the town treasury.

Plus, adventurers can be duelists, too. Even if soldiers have all those bonuses, a high-level duelist adventurer can always take down the opposing party.

DeletedUser

adventurer seems the best i think

may be becuz i am adventurer :)

DeletedUser

Soldiers and that can grow just fast if they fight a lot work to their strengths. Builders can grow fast by building etc. So Its not as clear cut as that their are lots of factors involved. Some of which I haven't thought of yet.

DeletedUser

It also takes good management of time and energy.

Really, though, hotels are very important. In 8 hours for a level 1 or 2 hotel you can get 64 or 72 energy, but with just the 3 points per hour, that's only 30(or 36 if you have premium) which exhausts only a single 2 hour segment job. And if you find yourself running short on cash(trust me, it happens a lot) and you can't even get $10 together to afford a single night, you're stuck outside.

Plus, dueling takes 10 energy per attack. You can't always be sure you'll be earning any money that way, either. You'll find yourself constantly using your time to get cash and never have enough time to build on other skills.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it definitely is like playing a game on extra difficult mode. :)

DeletedUser

wow Adventurers sure look great, the sleeping for free can really come in handy

DeletedUser

I haven't really decided right now. It is between the soldier and the adventurer right now.

DeletedUser

It also takes good management of time and energy.

Really, though, hotels are very important. In 8 hours for a level 1 or 2 hotel you can get 64 or 72 energy, but with just the 3 points per hour, that's only 30(or 36 if you have premium) which exhausts only a single 2 hour segment job. And if you find yourself running short on cash(trust me, it happens a lot) and you can't even get $10 together to afford a single night, you're stuck outside.

Plus, dueling takes 10 energy per attack. You can't always be sure you'll be earning any money that way, either. You'll find yourself constantly using your time to get cash and never have enough time to build on other skills.

I'm not saying it's impossible, but it definitely is like playing a game on extra difficult mode. :)

But dueling gives experience as well so you can upgrade your character. Right?