Church of "Denisero"

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Like Tarzan? Cool. Yes, if the girls of Pixieism have to wear thigh highs then the men should all wear loin cloths.

DeletedUser

And paistees! with tassels! I can make mine spin counter clockwise and clockwise at the same time!

DeletedUser

But but.....my black jeans!!! Seems likes theres never any rest for us wicked people XD.

DeletedUser5046

*starts cutting te hunter's jeans and making him look like a blue jean tarzan*

there :D

who's next?! *strutting te scissor*

DeletedUser14280

What else do the men have to wear? Collars? Pink platform shoes?

DeletedUser

Just a loin cloth. Oh, and a tie when the folks come over for dinner. We must have some propriety.

DeletedUser14280

Is this religion ever going to leave this forum?

If it does, I'm going to the science labs and getting myself turned into a werewolf.
No particular reason.

DeletedUser5046

*hug te mistress*

there you go iggy..just hugged as you wished...

DeletedUser

Lol u perv. AND MY PANTS!!! *runs into closet* *runs out with another pair of black jeans and a red tie with a black button down thats wrinkled* NEVER DESTROY MY PANTS!!!!! *runs around in my pants*

DeletedUser

And I add you to the list of sexy, but false, gods of the forum along with onions!!!!

DeletedUser14280

I'd comment, but I'm worried that I'll be hexed by a certain almighty pixie.

What kind of hexes are you going to lay down on the heretics?
Will you put hexes on followers too, for the heck of it?

DeletedUser

My herecy shall not stop!!! For I am secretly.....

A HERETIC O_O!!!!!

DeletedUser14280

Gasp, shock, what a surprise, etcetera, eek.

I can offer suggestions for a good hex, Kick-Ass Pixie Denisero, if you want to hear them.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, I am not here right now. I am busy preparing the animal sacrifice for tomorrow night. I'm not like the other God's, I actually like 'do' stuff. Please leave a message at the beep and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

DeletedUser

<----started with a pre-sacrificial steak to commemorate the first official scarifice tomorrow. mmmmmm porterhouse

Status
Not open for further replies.