Christmas sale - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35968

Yes, BBQ Tongs was an event run in 2013, same as the DoI - both can be obtained from the bag. Interestingly enough, the DoI and tongs have a very very low drop rate. You are one lucky person to get two like you did.

But don't worry too much about it now. I would suggest hanging onto them for the time being. Early next year we are going to push for these two items to become auctionable so players that have duplicates can make a bit of cash off of them.

Thanks for clarification. I have 2 old revolver in my inventory which are not auctionable. I may try some sacks hoping to get DoI..

DeletedUser33797

I would like to take this opportunity and apologize on InnoGames' behalf for not asking the player's permission before releasing this campaign and making changes to their game. They sympathize with you.

Regarding the player feedback mentioned in one of these posts, obviously feedback is taken into consideration - but remember this campaign is run on all servers and not just EN. Therefore item prices may vary due to the discrepancy between the serve.

This and other post are the most cynical and unprofessional responses i have ever seen in a long time from someone that is suppose to be here to help.If this is Inno politics regarding customers than i don`t want to be part of this game. Instead of making this kind of replays to someone that provides your salary you better try and fix this game first.Chat is bugged ,so are the quests and the toolbar is not working for a week and some of the translations of the quests looks like they are done using google translate.The whole game it`s heading into a wrong direction but you are so up tied and caught in this money making bussines that you don`t see the disaster even it hits you in the rear.I mean come on cross dress items and gay parades on the wild west and you called this diversity and entertainment?What`s next?Zoofilia?You have receive so many negative feedback to some "New Improvements" but still you have put them into the game so give me a break with " obviously feedback is taken into consideration".You have no concerned about what players are thinking all you care it`s that flow of cash.
Thanks for ruining a perfectly good game and have fun riding Rudolf to hell

DeletedUser

I love it.

After this event has finished the market will be flooded with rare items on the cheap. I will be able to complete collections and get those rare (paid for by someone) items as a non-premium player with just ingame $$$.

Tis the season to be jolly ...

DeletedUser19518

I have realized only 2 gaps into this competition:

First of all the prices of single items in Santa market are x5 as they are in world market.
2ndly Premiums may feel annoyed by paying 2k nuggets on DoI + 800k for each Clothes or weapons or gun when all these can be found by 50k in game cash or 50 nuggets.
So someone spend 10-15k nuggets to get some good stuffs and others maybe 500k in game cash.

Now, if someone is addicted and spend all his cash in this event, thats what Inno may want. Am talking about real cash and ingame cash.

Thanks,
V
$1

DeletedUser19518

But don't worry too much about it now. I would suggest hanging onto them for the time being. Early next year we are going to push for these two items to become auctionable so players that have duplicates can make a bit of cash off of them.

btw, early next year, you mean January?

DeletedUser8627

This and other post are the most cynical and unprofessional responses i have ever seen in a long time from someone that is suppose to be here to help.If this is Inno politics regarding customers than i don`t want to be part of this game. Instead of making this kind of replays to someone that provides your salary you better try and fix this game first.Chat is bugged ,so are the quests and the toolbar is not working for a week and some of the translations of the quests looks like they are done using google translate.The whole game it`s heading into a wrong direction but you are so up tied and caught in this money making bussines that you don`t see the disaster even it hits you in the rear.I mean come on cross dress items and gay parades on the wild west and you called this diversity and entertainment?What`s next?Zoofilia?You have receive so many negative feedback to some "New Improvements" but still you have put them into the game so give me a break with " obviously feedback is taken into consideration".You have no concerned about what players are thinking all you care it`s that flow of cash.
Thanks for ruining a perfectly good game and have fun riding Rudolf to hell

Oh I'm sorry if you mistook that for sarcasm ;)

A lot of issues in that hunk of text there. First off, you don't pay my salary - InnoGames does. And they pay me for a community management position which of course is a customer relations position wherey I manage moderation and provide support to players. But as it is, I won't sit here and listen to unsubstantiated complaints from players that want the game run and maintained their way.

Sure, there are some bugs. Every online game I've been either involved or I've played had and still have bugs. These are reported by the players, sent off to the development team and fixed. Update comes out and the problem has been solved.
We have a bug section right here on the forum, report problems. Plus there is a translation thread too, feel free to report bad translations, but stop derailing this topic from its intended purpose.

Something you should realize though, I don't make these decisions, I don't sit here and approve the new features or items that come into the game. I have in the past disagreed with some decisions that were passed but that certainly doesn't entitle me to dictate what a company should do with their own game. Therefore player feedback is taken into consideration, this is also sent to HQ and they do read it and they do provide me with feedback. A lot of complainants that come here just don't want to think about why certain features are released, they have blinkers on and look only in the direction they feel is best. Sometimes it's pointless even trying to explain anything so some of these players. But alas, we do.

Now that you do not like the event or some of the features, you are not obligated to participate in them. We would never force you to do that. You're welcome to complain about them too, we don't mind. The tone in which these complaints are made in will dictate how much attention I would give it.

btw, early next year, you mean January?

Hold onto your horses there, this change will follow the same path as what other ideas and changes do. I will keep you guys notified about any changes with regards to these items. I cannot give dates at this point, it's skeleton staff time due to all the wonderful festivities. :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser33353

Thank you for the clarification Twista.
I am sure that will hopefully answer a few questions that the overall public was wondering.
Merry Xmas to all.

DeletedUser

I cannot understand something here, did you actually read the forum announcement? I'm pretty sure I mentioned what can be found in those bags. I'm also pretty sure when I did the translations for these bags, I provided sufficient information in the item explanation. I'm pretty sure I mentioned it, after all, I was sitting here saying it in my mind when typing it.

If it is so obvious, and I am the only one stupid enough not to find the description of the items and the two new sets, why didn't you instead of digging yourself in the trenches and attack me, provide the link to the post?
I admit, my post included a solid bit of sarcasm because I was very disappointed and frustrated with the the way Inno treats its customers. I find that way to be worthy of some criticism. In this case I addressed the point of not telling people what you are selling, and thereby making it much harder to decide if one should buy or not. Imho that should be beneath a professional company, but I suppose because Inno sees its customers as players and not customers it is deemed ok???

Since your recent premium chest incident, all you do is sit and whine about chests and bags. I'm sure I've told you this before - if you don't like it, don't buy it.

I am glad to see you show your true colors, DaTwista, by calling one of your customers a whiner. I have learned to try to avoid presenting a problem without also presenting a solution. In this case I have provided constructive feedback in the form of the complaint and solutions to solve the problem. If you see that as whining, that says more about you, than anything else. My apologies for getting under your skin like this and make you lose your temper. :cool:
I have suggested improvements and changes to rectify it, which not only to me, but also to other players seemed like good ideas. Please see the Ideas and Brainfarts forum, support ticket and other posts.

A comment regarding customer service and customer satisfaction.
"Customer service is a series of activities designed to enhance the level of customer satisfaction – that is, the feeling that a product or service has met the customer expectation." (The rest can be read here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Customer_service)

By not providing enough information about the products you sell, your chances of disgruntled customers increase because it is harder to meet the customer expectations when the customer doesn't fully know what he is buying. This goes for the chests, and it goes for the winter sets (unless of course, it actually is announced somewhere, ref the link I am asking for above). Why is InnoGames so hesitant to actually provide enough information about the stuff that can be bought with money in the game?

Finally, a bit on the side maybe, but I really do love this game, and I have played it longer than any other game I have played. I do care about it, but I worry about the direction it has taken. A lot of really good improvements have been made to the game, and I guess I could have praised those much more than I have. Thanks, it is highly appreciated!

-xq

DeletedUser

How about providing information about what you actually are trying to sell to people?
Why not post the official stats of the new sets? Are the sets so bad that if you provide the information people will not buy; i.e. you are trying to trick people into spending their cash?
Or are they so good that you are afraid people will go broke because they are so eager to get the new sets? I.e. you try to protect players from themselves?

-xq

WTF are you writting about? The winter sets are bad? (well you used the correct expression, so you already know they are 2 and not one... so you know what they are) Only if you payed 104 euros for the 3 black friday things.... But that was your choice. You pay for special unique items... with real money.
And if they give you all the information on the tutorials... why would you play this game? Right now 99,999999999999999% of the information on what to do on the game is freely available on many places. Right now to play the game, people just need to read and follow the instructions... good old times in 2009 when we lost 3 weeks trying to find out the way to get the Belle star deringer (i think it was the first time that many worldwide worlds where sharing information between them).
The chest are a gamble. There are massive prizes... and there are weaker ones. If they wanted to sell the Howdah for 1500 nuggets, they would have it on the shop and everyone could buy it and be one of the best duelers on any world...

This year christmas shop is a final call on the 2012 and 2013 events (there is another reason down the road... like you, probably know)....

On the chests (another complain made by you) there are some problems, but the support tries to solve them. Yeah people get mad when they get a Mkenzie tie on the premium chest... but it´s a rare item. You cannot think "im using 1500 and i can only get howdah, golden tomahawk or the innogames belt". That would destroy the basics of the chests.

And, like you probably know, there are many lists on the items that are on each chest... just search for that information like you do with the tutorials for the quests.

DeletedUser8627

If it is so obvious, and I am the only one stupid enough not to find the description of the items and the two new sets, why didn't you instead of digging yourself in the trenches and attack me, provide the link to the post?
I admit, my post included a solid bit of sarcasm because I was very disappointed and frustrated with the the way Inno treats its customers. I find that way to be worthy of some criticism. In this case I addressed the point of not telling people what you are selling, and thereby making it much harder to decide if one should buy or not. Imho that should be beneath a professional company, but I suppose because Inno sees its customers as players and not customers it is deemed ok???

The Western Star

For someone that is just short off 100 posts doesn't know where we put our announcements on the forum. Also cannot click on a link on an interstitial letter in-game linking to an announcement. Someone that cannot hover over the chests in the UPS in-game to see what the description says.

Criticism is fine, but going on how InnoGames screwed you borderlines derogatory. But if you are going to provide us with sarcasm, we will return the favor.

Constructive criticism is nice, it would have prevented all these posts. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

The Western Star

For someone that is just short off 100 posts doesn't know where we put our announcements on the forum. Also cannot click on a link on an interstitial letter in-game linking to an announcement. Someone that cannot hover over the chests in the UPS in-game to see what the description says.

Criticism is fine, but going on how InnoGames screwed you borderlines derogatory. But if you are going to provide us with sarcasm, we will return the favor.

Constructive criticism is nice, it would have prevented all these posts. :rolleyes:
I know you are smarter than you try to give the impression of in this post, DaTwista. You know what I am asking: When you launch something new that costs money, you should also inform about the attributes of such items so that it is possible to assess the value. If I where to sell you a car, and you only knew it would be a black car, would you buy it? If I told you it's a great car, would that help?
I don't think so; I think you would like to know how many seats it has, how much storage space is in it, how big the engine is, etc etc.

Also, if you re-read my post, there is nothing in that about being screwed. It is about missing information, which creates a gap in expectations and makes it harder to decide whether to buy or not.

Without knowing how the new set looks like, what the attributes are, it is hard to decide if it is worth buying the chests or not for a chance of winning it. If I did buy, got the winter set, and found that it was crappy, you would again have a disappointed customer, who would want to return the goods and get his money back.
In particular when you sell expensive stuff like the chests in the Christmas event, or the premium chest, it should be in Inno's interest also, to ensure that the customer knows what he is buying. And I should think it would be easier for you to handle any complaints that are raised since there are less room for misunderstandings or misinterpretations.

-xq

WTF are you writting about? The winter sets are bad? (well you used the correct expression, so you already know they are 2 and not one... so you know what they are) Only if you payed 104 euros for the 3 black friday things.... But that was your choice. You pay for special unique items... with real money.
And if they give you all the information on the tutorials... why would you play this game? Right now 99,999999999999999% of the information on what to do on the game is freely available on many places. Right now to play the game, people just need to read and follow the instructions... good old times in 2009 when we lost 3 weeks trying to find out the way to get the Belle star deringer (i think it was the first time that many worldwide worlds where sharing information between them).
The chest are a gamble. There are massive prizes... and there are weaker ones. If they wanted to sell the Howdah for 1500 nuggets, they would have it on the shop and everyone could buy it and be one of the best duelers on any world...

This year christmas shop is a final call on the 2012 and 2013 events (there is another reason down the road... like you, probably know)....

On the chests (another complain made by you) there are some problems, but the support tries to solve them. Yeah people get mad when they get a Mkenzie tie on the premium chest... but it´s a rare item. You cannot think "im using 1500 and i can only get howdah, golden tomahawk or the innogames belt". That would destroy the basics of the chests.

killado: You are mixing so many things in your post, but I will try to address it as well as possible:
1. I am asking for information about the set from official sources BEFORE I decide if I want to buy them or not. Inno doesn't provide that and I think that is bad business ethics; creates disappointed customers etc. ref a few other posts

2. The Black Friday event caused a lot of people to buy premium chests. That made us aware of a change to the content of the premium chests that I have reacted to. The Black Friday event was fine, nothing wrong with that. What was the problem was that items that have been available in shops in my main world for more than 3 years, longer in older worlds, have been included in the premium chest without informing us, the customers about it. I have also suggested removing said items from the premium chest in older worlds since they are not rare in those worlds, and make them available in cheaper chests. If I got a McKenzie tie from a premium chest it would be acceptable since I know that it fits the description of the chest. It of course not make me jump up and down cheering, since it is probably one of the less attractive items in the premium chest, but I would not complain.

Getting Lincoln's tophat on the other hand made me mad since I felt truly screwed (Now I am using that word...) by Innogames by finding a common item in something they claimed should hold very rare items. Now I know that it can be in there, and therefore I do not buy anymore premium chest, even though I am still searching for a Howdah, the new expensive named items etc.

And, like you probably know, there are many lists on the items that are on each chest... just search for that information like you do with the tutorials for the quests.
3. Regarding the lists of the items in each chest; if Inno already have posted that on an official site and keep that updated, please just direct me to the link please; I will read it, and apologize to all, and in particular to Da Twista, for criticizing something that I then obviously had not reason to criticize. I would be confused though, why someone haven't sent me the link to said page a long time ago.

-xq

DeletedUser19518

Ok. We have to understand one thing..
Da Twista cant do something to change the evolution of game. If he do, he will be fired. :p
We all may be disappointed but we cant do something to change it. Just not to spend nuggets or go without town.
I wish Inno Developers, yes that guy which DT show us on youtube have had a account in every server. 1 in every server. 14 account so as to get a feedback. But that is impossible.
If he is just hiding behind a computer and develop the game, then he just dont know how we fee.

don't shoot the pianist, named Da Twista. Shoot Inno Developers

My $1 on xqrtska cuz is passionated via game so mostly of us.

V

DeletedUser8627

Also, if you re-read my post, there is nothing in that about being screwed. It is about missing information, which creates a gap in expectations and makes it harder to decide whether to buy or not.

Uhm...

What in the world is going on, Inno???
Again I feel screwed by you;

Next time I'll make a Youtube video, just for those who do not wish to research anything and want it handed to them on a silver platter.

http://tw-db.info/?strana=supravy&set=set_xmas2013_cloth
http://tw-db.info/?strana=supravy&set=set_xmas2013_tool

Status
Not open for further replies.