Christmas sale - 2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser35968

I've been saving some bonds hoping to get Natty's set. Now no use for bonds..?!
And i tried 50k sack. Got a saddle which is red in color (dont knew the name as i was on mobile).

Merry christmas Innogames & co-players!!

DeletedUser

somehow for me natty ste didn't drop at all, also missed the declaration of indepence which quite a few people got

this event will destroy the market since soon no one has money left so you can list something for 200k on the market but who got the money?

50k is a very well spend deal

DeletedUser

I'd pay 50k ingame cash over 50 bonds anyday. Its much easier to get money than bonds.

DeletedUser35968

how to get winter set?

also got natty's hat and elfago's hat from 50k

DeletedUser

btw you can also get declarations of independences from the winter bags and they drop quite a bit

i reckon no one will buy any chest maybe if they were 1500 or so people whould but a chest is worth 60 bags

and 60 bags will give you prolly even 2 sets not to mention maybe a key 3 or doi

DeletedUser

how to get winter set?

Your best bet would be the 3k Nuggets/3 Million ingame cash chests, as they'd give a choice between past event's 3 sets (inclusive of weapons, horse and saddle) and a small chance at Winter Set.

For the rest of us who can't afford that, the only option is the 50 nugget/50k christmas bag which would have one item of all the possible items in past events.

DeletedUser35968

i might be lucky to get One of the winter set item by 50k? any idea of its bonus?
50k is the only thing i can afford.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Its is very likely you'll get some items of winter chest or other valuable items. The drop rates have been very encouraging.

As a side effect, with the so much deluge of event items, maybe they are not so much valuable on the world market anymore :/

DeletedUser

Winter belt was available like direct buy on Colorado. 250k was the price.

one thing is sure, pants and clothings prices will drop for sure.

DeletedUser23437

they should have made an option to use bonds as well... been saving them like crazy for the Christmas event and now they are not needed....

DeletedUser34781

and for new world who has 3000k?..these keep getting worse and worse

DeletedUser6752

Ho Ho Ho. This is the tombola I've been saving Bonds for?
Bite me.

DeletedUser17612

I actually like it so far.
I had some cash on market and i spent it for 8 bags.
I got winter coat + winter sphere, natty's coat + nattys pistol, chinga's hat+neckband, fishers's hat + boots.
I think i did get my 400k worth of items.

i wish i had not spent so much cash on anniversary lotto.

DeletedUser35506

Edit: Oh nvm.. I rant before i actually look stuff up.. my bad.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser34767

I don't have any real issue with the format, it just would have been nice if Inno did some advertising about the changes before launch. Letting people know in advance that in game cash and not bonds would be used this time would have been nice. Even announcements a week before would have allowed people to save up a little in game cash for the event. I would have deferred spending on some of the new gear items if they had announced that we would have been allowed to spend in game cash.

Oh well, I'll be lucky to buy one grab bag out of this event. Or maybe, I'll just roll the dice on the Lotto this week.

DeletedUser35277

I bought a Mega Christmas Bag for 50 nuggets. It could have cost
me $50,000 in game cash as well, if I had made that choice. Know
what was in it? Jeremiah Johnson's tie. That's a $5000 item. Way
to rip people off Inno.

DeletedUser35304

Ur not alone MustangKate...this idiot here bought 450 nuggets and ended up whit only the christmas coat+4-5 ties and some stupid,rubish belts :(.

DeletedUser

I just logged on and found that it's possible to buy McJunkin's rifle for 800k through the Christmas sale. What in the world is going on, Inno???
Again I feel screwed by you; first it was the premium chests, where you do not announce changes. Now you suddenly launch sale of very rare items, and reduce the value these items have in the market significantly. A minimum price should not be lower than the current market value. All of these set rifles are so rare that they sell for 1M + and you sell them for 800k???

Please do not put any more of them up for sale; at least not for less than market value. We earned them by spending nuggets;i.e. real money. It really sucks that you push them out like this and take away players savings like that. How do you plan to compensate for this?

-xq

PS: Do you use player input at all for your decisions??? DS

Status
Not open for further replies.