Chinese

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Struggle is understating it. As a gambling man i'd bet against it.

DeletedUser

I can't believe there is 7 pages about this. More avatar pictures. Great idea. I don't really care what they are. Just give people some more options. I'd play a dueler from Mars or a Shape Shifting Lizard builder (tip of hat to you MadAlice) if ithey gave me the right advantages I was looking for.

DeletedUser

Shapeshifting lizard ftw.

Nothing like beeing part of the illuminati!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Shapeshifting lizard ftw.

Nothing like beeing part of the illuminati!

wait i thought illuminati was like new world order the revolution of the world
if uve ever heard of immortal technique wich is a underground rapper mc he talks about illuminati and i thought it was pretty intresting

DeletedUser

so u dont want chinese people?
I didn't say that. What i'm saying is that I think it is so unlikely that this proposal will be adopted that it isn't worth spending a lot of effort on it. For what it is worth i think a Chinese railway worker would look cool and be in character with the game. But I don't play this game for it's graphics and an extra little icon is not high on my list of priorities.

DeletedUser

I didn't say that. What i'm saying is that I think it is so unlikely that this proposal will be adopted that it isn't worth spending a lot of effort on it. For what it is worth i think a Chinese railway worker would look cool and be in character with the game. But I don't play this game for it's graphics and an extra little icon is not high on my list of priorities.

but such a small diffrence can change the entire horizon just like the suggestion of a glowing topic when theres a new message in the forums instead of reading through every one. or a small server time added in the corner, there all just small updates but a big thing would be a guard job or a auction house.

DeletedUser

I think the point Ulthor is trying to make is that he doesn't really care one way or the other. There is no reason for this thread to take up so much time and space. Your idea has been suggested. Lets see if they do anything with it. Nobody needs to figure out which nationalities should go with which jobs. Let the devs do some of the work.

DeletedUser

Unbound
I think your idea has some merit, however, if the Chinese are included I think the rest of ethnithies who peopled the West should be included. (I know it open a can of worm).

Cheers

DeletedUser

Nothing is wrong with it. It's just ridiculous that this is an 8 page thread on something so minor. We don't have to dissect every nationality out there and pigeonhole them into one thing or another. You want more options then fine. Do we really need to discuss it for weeks and with over 70 posts? No.

DeletedUser

for the last time!

It's called the West, not The East

get your facts straight!!! they had chinese in the west no doubt if ur in denial and dont want to believe just say u dont like chinese and their not aloud in the west i mean by you saying somethins not gonna change the past so get over it

Diggo11

OMG get over your Chinese. There was ONE Chinese Worker in The West - boo hoo. Just get over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.