InGame Name: Justanewbie
Character Level (XP/XP): 6 - about 20 exp from 7
Current Residency: Homeless / Looking
Accumulated Contributions: 5000 World 4 / 1000 so far on World 6
Cash/Bank Account: 175
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Construction
Intended Character Build: Pure Construction
Declared Intentions: After my donkey I'll be dumping all cash from my exterior jobs into the treasury. Also, hopefully, be a part of an inner town construction crew (even if I require waiting / and strictly funding the town for a while before hand). Also keep my premium accounts up and running at all times.
Personal Requirements/Requests: To help this town kick some major... butt.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser914

I assume this means first priority after hotel and GenStore
I can fully understand hotel but gen store before residential upgrade? :unsure:

If I've got to wait for a hotel, I'll will become an adventuer with dueler bias then, I don't mind waiting for a hotel then

DeletedUser914

I can fully understand hotel but gen store before residential upgrade? :unsure:

If I've got to wait for a hotel, I'll will become an adventuer with dueler bias then, I don't mind waiting for a hotel then

Why am I now on the third residential upgrade? I don't think I can wait that long for a town I might build my own. I am nearly lvl 7. I might wait if I become an adventurer (free hotel) but I will have to look at cost issue especially if you build stores (i.e donkey needed)

DeletedUser

May I join?

I see that you are putting people in level 3. I will build up skills and make money to wait for level 3 if you will let me join.

InGame Name:
Josephine Mays
Character Level (XP/XP): Level 5 12/46
Current Residency: homeless
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions: not sure how much I contributed $$ wise in my other 2 accounts, I left both towns to start my own.
Cash/Bank Account: $109
Highest Attribute: strength
1st Highest Skill: construction
2nd Highest Skill: vigor
3rd Highest Skill: toughness, health and stamina
Intended Character Build: Pure Builder
Declared Intentions: Am willing to build, build, build!
Requirements: I want to be part of a big city that has active players. I am online a lot during the day and will work hard to make whatever town I'm in the #1 town!
Other World: Builder in W5, level 23. Adventurer in W4 level 22.

DeletedUser

I wanna join!!!

InGame Name: Aquillamon
Character Level (XP/XP): 6
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Accumulated Contributions: Over 5000 in W2. 1000 in W6.
Cash/Bank Account: 120
Highest Attribute: Strenght
1st Highest Skill: Construction
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness
3rd Highest Skill: Vigor
Intended Character Build: Builder
Declared Intentions: BUILD
Personal Requirements/Requests: Good community

DeletedUser

InGame Name: leotavo
Character Level (XP/XP): 7 (9/74)
Current Residency: Homeless & looking
Accumulated Contributions: --
Cash/Bank Account: $194
Highest Attribute: Dexterity
1st Highest Skill: Shooting
2nd Highest Skill: Aim
3rd Highest Skill: Toughness
Intended Character Build: Ofensive Soldier
Declared Intentions: Duels & Donations to city
Personal Requirements/Requests: city with mortician.

DeletedUser

Application Form

InGame Name:
Jaicof
Character Level (XP/XP): 6
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: Over 6000 On world 2
Cash/Bank Account: $100
Highest Attribute: Strength
1st Highest Skill: Vigor.
2nd Highest Skill: Toughness
3rd Highest Skill: IDK
Intended Character Build: Pure Soldier
Declared Intentions: Donate cash, and protect.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Need a place to sleep and ice cream :D also construct mortician ASAP please.

DeletedUser

I will place the rest of you on the list.. not at my computer right now and the screen is really blury

DeletedUser

InGame Name: IRONMAN1300
Character Level (XP/XP): I'm lvl 1 and i have 1/14 exp (i just started)
Current Residency: homeless-looking
Previous Residency: N/A
Accumulated Contributions: N/A
Cash/Bank Account: right now i have 5 but i will be getting more as i keep playing (hopefully)
Highest Attribute: strength
1st Highest Skill: construction
2nd Highest Skill: stamina
3rd Highest Skill: health points
Intended Character Build: construction anything in construction really
Declared Intentions: i will try to offer my building skills when i have better ones as i lvl up and i have a lit of role playing experience in many different types of games
Personal Requirements/Requests: nothing really but don't have to accept me right away if at all i will continually edit this post to reflect my lvl, skills, and attributes as i lvl up and play this game more.

DeletedUser

Ok, THe town will be in the 6th from the left and 1 from the top. Start heading there

DeletedUser

Not to step out of line or anything.. but wouldn't it be best to throw all the pure builders in first? I have a TON of money to drop and if we all throw up the residence / general store together we can get the next five in that much faster..

Sorry, again, if I'm being a bit abbrasive, just curious and itching to get into a town is all.

DeletedUser

Ok, THe town will be in the 6th from the left and 1 from the top. Start heading there

ok i would start heading there but the only way i can head their by clicking on the found town thing or one of the jobs near there so a little help please?

DeletedUser

ok i would start heading there but the only way i can head their by clicking on the found town thing or one of the jobs near there so a little help please?

Click on the town and click the sign in the middle foreground of the town pic then click "Walk".

Edit: Sorry, misunderstood...didn't realize the town wasn't built yet.

DeletedUser

i agree with justanewbie. the pure builders should go in first to build the residences really fast.

im a bit confused though, where is the town gonna be at. i dont get the 6 left and i up

DeletedUser

TBH.. I'm not sure either. I assumed you start from the left side of the world map and count six over and it's the sixth from the left, one from the top..

For example:
locationbd9.png

But when I check ranking to see where Triage is, it says he's in Richmond still.. so the town won't be up for atleast another 8 hours + travel time to the location.

DeletedUser

Tips for any noobs:

I'll be waiting until Cheyenne is under construction, then make my way there by clicking on the nearest job, after a night's sleep in a Founder Town of course.

Then I'll probably dump my cash and leave allowing a builder to take my place. Although I do agree that it would be best if the first tier completely consisted of builders as they have enough cash between them.

DeletedUser

I would consider your town. I am a pure builder almost level 11 already and except W1, I am normally in the top 100 in all worlds. (W1 I am a late starter and already level 24 there). I will find a top ranked town ( I always do)