Cheyenne - Reservations Open

DeletedUser

Hi i am Triage. and trying to move as fast as i possibly can on Creating a town, I will become a Builder class .. Need Adventurers and Duelers. I am Currently residing in a town called Gold Rush Bend on World 5. and im the Treasurer there, I think i would be a great leader i am one of the Counsilors, we're rank 24+ on all worlds actually. Plz post an application here if you would like to join.

Will only have a few rules as i would like to Keep a good strong town, Trying not to make too many enemies as ive seen how that turns out.

Duelers and Soldiers -
Troops are required to submit a summary of their duels during the week. Weekly troops reports are due in each week between Sunday and Tuesday only. More information on this will be provided in each name topic of our Troops in the new Weekly Troops Reports section.

Do NOT submit individual duel results, these are only to be submitted by our builders and sponsors to report attacks so you can retaliate and/or get some cash from the outlaws who dare cause trouble in Cheyenne.

Constructioners -
will be split up into teams to get stuff built quicker. ** WORKER CLASS ONLY TO CONSTRUCT ANYTING!! **
All Laborers will be allocated a team to work with and each team has it's own progress topic under Construction to communicate with their team mates to keep things moving smoothly. Laborers must never deviate from the team plans, your teams progress topic will list it's current and next job so there's no excuse for not knowing what job you are to do next.
Laborers with less than 25 Total Used Skill Points (TUSP) MUST refrain from building!

* weekly donations are required by every resident

* Troops - As they should be, our troops here at Cheyenne are not here to be money makers but are always appreciated for donating portions of their winnings to the treasury. I want all our Troops to take some time to upgrade your equipment and continue to obey the dueling rules. 8-P

* Construction Crew - There's not much of a change for you lot really, I would still appreciate you helping the Money Makers fill the treasury when you aren't building or trying to level so you can be a better builder. Your new weekly limit is $100, less than 2 hours of construction cash.

* Money Makers - YOU are our backbone for funding! The biggest change is for you money makers in the form of a rise in expected weekly donations. if any Sponsor wants to tell me they can't raise $250 each week for our treasury I'm going to laugh at them sooo hard. IF you are active enough any adventurer can earn plenty more than that in 2 days, hell I can as a Worker class .. lol

So in summary ...

^ Troops are expected to donate no less than $50 each week, I think that's fair for anyone who is active enough.
^ Construction Crew are expected to donate no less than $100 each week, active laborers can do it easy.
^ Money Makers are expected to donate no less than $250 each week.
THESE ARE ONLY FOR NOW BECAUSE THE WORLD IS JUST OPENING

That being said, Please Reserve a spot for yourself in this Topic.

USE THIS FORMAT

Application Form

InGame Name: What's yo name foo'?!
Character Level (XP/XP): What level you are and how close you are to your next.
Current Residency: Homeless & looking? Or maybe you've found your new home & are seeking a change of pace/scenery/neighbors. Simply state "Town name/Homeless - Looking/Not Looking".
Previous Residency: What towns have you lived in before? Think of this as a job reference on a resume.
Accumulated Contributions: What have you contributed to your previous towns? Labor time? Money?
Cash/Bank Account: How much cash do you have? Towns require a lot of cash to build and as a residing member, you may be expected to "pay taxes".
Highest Attribute: Your best attribute.
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Describe what particular areas of expertise you desire for your character, such as: Dueling, construction, particular Jobs you want to master, etc.
Declared Intentions: State plainly what it is you truely intend to offer to the town in the way of funds and/or labor to fuel it's expansion. You may have other things to offer such as roleplaying content, HTML skills, whatever, list them if they're relevant.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Maybe you require your hometown to have a particular job right next to it. Maybe you don't want to live where there's a Mortician (Makes dueling possible). Etc.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

May as well lol, I'm actually going trading though. Change of heart lol

DeletedUser

Awesome :p Try to get some Peeps from Middleton to come :p ill make you Counsilor

DeletedUser

Spots wont be open for too long as alot of people from my town in w5 might want to join, so if you do not want to be in a waitlist i suggest you move those fingers :D :coolg:

here will be the list

1.) Triage - Pure Builder = Founder
2.) Justanewbie - Pure Builder
3.) Rizafirdaus - Pure Builder
4.) Josephine Mays - Pure builder
5.) Silentme - Pure Builder

6.) Playa Roamer - Adventurer
7.) Allan Pinkerton - Trapper/Trader
8.) Daija - Trapper/Trader
9.) Jordon 987 - Pure Trader
10.) Ding Dong Dantes - Adventurer

11.) Hywel Dda - Soldier/Dueler
12.) Nashy19 - Pure Dexer
13.) Aquillamon - Builder
14.) Leotaro - Soldier
15.) Jaicof - Soldier

16.) Ironman3000 - Builder
17.)
18.)
19.)
20.)

We will accomodate the residents as much as possible.. Looking to expand quickly

DeletedUser914

In Game Name is Hywel Dda
I would love to join Cheyenne. I am going straight dueler, though I heard its best to be a soldier character for duelling? I will post my CV when the said town is Built.

Past Background: from Bobcat Hills World One ranked 84th. Know how to run any aspects of town running. I have set up succesful alliances, started up an empire network, I have also recently recruited 5members in three days. bout 3 weeks ago in world one, all above lvl 25.

Usually active 2-3 times a day

DeletedUser

I would love to join.

Builder in W1, donated just under 10K and constructed 125 hours
Adventurer W4 & 5, trader in top 3 money donations in both towns
W6, Trader,

Will be Trapper/Trader in this world, I am active daily.

DeletedUser

Same build as usual (adventuring Soldier) and no RL travel shenanigans this week so I'll join on my first invite... promise. ;)

DeletedUser

Thank all you for submitting, you're all bumped and on the list. see ya soon :) Still need more workers though :p

DeletedUser914

What priority are you putting on the lvl 2 upgrade of th residency e.g is it first building priority??

DeletedUser3717

Application Form

InGame Name:
Jordon987
Character Level (XP/XP): 4
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: Over 5000 On world 2
Cash/Bank Account: $100
Highest Attribute: Charisma
1st Highest Skill: Your highest rated skill.
2nd Highest Skill: Your 2nd highest rated skill.
3rd Highest Skill: Guess?
Intended Character Build: Pure trader
Declared Intentions: Donate some cash and help build.
Personal Requirements/Requests: Just need a home

DeletedUser

want to joint if you like...

InGame Name: rizafirdaus
Character Level (XP/XP): 5 (34/46)
Current Residency: Homeless
Previous Residency: None
Accumulated Contributions: 8000 On world 4
Cash/Bank Account: $150
Highest Attribute: Strength 5
1st Highest Skill: construction 22
2nd Highest Skill: Thoughness 10
3rd Highest Skill: Vigor 7
Intended Character Build: Best Builder
Declared Intentions: Build.... build....& build..., and donate the cash for the town...
Personal Requirements/Requests: Want to build the town...., then need the town with a good arrangement for improvement....

DeletedUser

InGame Name: DING DONG DANTES
Character Level (XP/XP): 3
Current Residency: NONE
Previous Residency: NONE
Accumulated Contributions: MANY IM A VETERAN PLAYER OF THIS GAME IN WORLD 1 IM THE TOP 7 DUELER IN WORLD 1
Cash/Bank Account: 120
Highest Attribute: CHARISMA
1st Highest Skill: TACTICS
2nd Highest Skill: IM A PURE TACTICS
3rd Highest Skill: IM A PURE TACTICS
Intended Character Build: ADVENTUERER
Declared Intentions: IM ALWAYS IN ROTATION JUST TO MAKE LARGE MONEY FOR THE TOWN
Personal Requirements/Requests:MY AIM IS TO BE TOP TACTICIAN IN WORLD 7

DeletedUser

Thank you for applying you are put on the wait list, but most likely you wont have to wait for long as im going to be putting residents are our first priority, Already have 10 :D