Cheyenne - Reservations Open

DeletedUser

Yes please be patient i will explain the whole situation once again . when i told you guys to start heading there i was working on a job that i thought would give me the cash i needed to start heading there and building, but i obviously underestimated. And at that time i was at my moms Having a good time with some Moonshine. I greatly do appologize and it will be 17hrs until i have it set up, the location above is correct. so just head to that square and do jobs till then or something. Long story short i went to a town and sold my items which made me closer to the location where i lay base

DeletedUser

Hey, I plan to be a dueler this time. Can you invite me? give me a private msg in world 6 pls.

DeletedUser

Seeing as how we're in the other side of the map instead of the Beginning cluster and as easy as it is to just get 300$ and plop shop in the same square my Town is way out West, it's the 6th block from the left and and 1 down from the top. Pretty much in the north west corner of the Square. But, i just built it the other night, it seems im the only builder left standing, everyone else was impatient, but im in need of some more workers/construction/PURE BUILDERs. Please send me a telegram in game, if you're one of the above

DeletedUser

Still need more workers and Adventurers,

We Currently Have

General Store 1
Residences 3
Hotel 1
Town Hall 2
Tailor 1 (in progress)
Gunsmith 1 ( in progress)

General Store has: Black Bandanna, Green Bandanna & Donkey

Last edited by a moderator: