Character description

DeletedUser

I like it, I think a description section would be great. However, rather than set items such as height etc, I think just a free write area where you could put what you want about description, history etc, would be better and easier.

Obviously then we have to deal with people who put inappropriate things in that section, I suggest someone who did so would face a penalty/ban and hopefully cut down on the abuse. The mail function already means admin has to police communications, this would be no different.

DeletedUser

I like it, I think a description section would be great. However, rather than set items such as height etc, I think just a free write area where you could put what you want about description, history etc, would be better and easier.

Obviously then we have to deal with people who put inappropriate things in that section, I suggest someone who did so would face a penalty/ban and hopefully cut down on the abuse. The mail function already means admin has to police communications, this would be no different.

Of course people will use the character description field to insult others, but hopefully the majority will write a description there and nothing else.

DeletedUser

I hope that limit will be 50,000 characters, the last time I wrote a profile in TW...I used up all the characters...^^

DeletedUser

yeah more people should be in this fourm becuase its a brillent idea